IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Falsr Positives ? - combus.exe - Advanced IP Scanner.exe

IObit Malware Fighter

Version: 2.3.1.24

Define Version: 1347

Time Elapsed: 01:05:14

Objects Scanned: 100142

Threats Found: 8

Save Time: 16/06/2014 9:26:42 AM

|Name|Type|Description|ID|

Trojan.Generic, FILE, C:\Program Files\eGalaxTouch\combus.exe, 4122531

Trojan.Spyware, FILE, C:\Program Files\Advanced IP Scanner\Advanced IP Scanner.exe, 4098970

Combus.exe is the USB coms software for a Chinese touch screen I have on my PC

Advanced IP Scanner.exe as the name suggests is used to scan a network and gather info on each device that is attached. This is a legit tool that I run when I need to track down trouble makers.

Hi agparry,

Thanks for your feedback.

To check whether it is a false positive, please find and upload the 2 files you mentioned to http://wikisend.com/ and send us the link to download the files.

Upload the files that were reported as threat to VirusTotal and supply the report link in your next post mentioned above.

• Also, ZIP the files that were reported as threat and upload it to Wikisend and supply the link in your next post mentioned above.

You can use THIS post as an example.

Looking forward to your reply.

• 1 year later...

Archived