IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

False Positive Windows Prime Booster And Misleading.FakeAV.

Hi, ever since updating to Iobit Advanced System Care 8 Pro I have been getting these 2 False Positive. When I Ran A Scan The Spyware Component Came Up with 2 Items HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CURRENTCONTROLSET/SERVICES/BCKD And HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CURRENTCONTROLSET/SERVICES/BCKD&IMAGEPATH. The Threats Are Name Windows Prime Booster And Misleading.FakeAV. I have no Such Thing As This Is a brand New Pc. I have Windows 7 64Bit Home Premium. Please I hope Someone Can Clear This Up, I am An Advance User That Knows If Im Infected Or Not. Thank You In Advance

I appreciate the info, but Is not malware in my case as the file belongs to k9 web filter that I run on my system. also is kind of weird that nothing picks these objects except for Advanced system care 8 pro. like I said is a fresh install of widows 7 64 Bit home premium sp 1. I have scan with malwarebytes and hitman pro, plus eset on demand scanner. and I just finish doing a scan with emsisoft emergency kit, and not one of these programs detects anything.

Hi, ever since updating to Iobit Advanced System Care 8 Pro I have been getting these 2 False Positive. When I Ran A Scan The Spyware Component Came Up with 2 Items HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CURRENTCONTROLSET/SERVICES/BCKD And HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CURRENTCONTROLSET/SERVICES/BCKD&IMAGEPATH. The Threats Are Name Windows Prime Booster And Misleading.FakeAV. I have no Such Thing As This Is a brand New Pc. I have Windows 7 64Bit Home Premium. Please I hope Someone Can Clear This Up, I am An Advance User That Knows If Im Infected Or Not. Thank You In Advance

Hi q4504,

Please explain the issue clearly and send us the scan report so that we can check the details. If possible, screenshot of the trouble or any error message you got will be much appreciated.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thanks for your time in advance.

Sorry i took long to respond, i was very busy with the holidays. But here you go Cicely. As you can see my problem is that advanced systemcare 8 pro is giving me these false positives on my laptop. Windows 7 64 Bit sp1. It started happening as soon as i upgraded from 7.4 to 8. I clean computers for a living, and although im not perfect i can tell you that these are false positives. Please try to fix asap. Thanks in advance