IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I got the grimebusters

I got the grimebusters , and not impressed, keeps telling me ive got bad add-ons, and this must be about the 3rd time i have deleted these add ons, and then yet again, i do my daily scan. to be told the same thing again, the same add-on are still there, i think im deleting them, get told its been done, so why do they keep coming back , every time, And im expected to go through 1-2 hrs of grimebusting every time, This is not on, i dont want to be sat here every end of my computer session going through yet again. 1-2 hrs of grimebusting, What am i doing wrong, this just does not make sense to me at all., Im ready to log of 4 tnite, Not sit here 4 another 1-2 hrs , I scan my computer regular, and even after purchasing grimebusters, i do not see any positive changes, In fact everything seems exactly the same, and i feel like i just wasted some hard earned money. and definately will not be re-purchasing, I think the Advanced Recovery system is fine, But then i get in-undated with purchase this, purchase that, i learn as i go, and it is a slow process of learning, Had my comp about 5 yrs now, I see i have yet another microsoft to update, So time to log-of, Definately se a difference when i have not logged on for a couple days, Time to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz now, Hopefully log back in tomorrow, Bye for now , fellow comps

Hi Davejennyville,

Sorry to hear the trouble.

Please follow the steps below to remove grimebusters.

I. Uninstall any program you suspect with IObit Uninstaller, especially the program installed in the period when you got the malware. Then click Powerful Scan to clean any leftover.

Download IObit Uninstaller from http://www.iobit.com/advanceduninstaller.php

II. Carefully check that files under the following directories, and delete the files whose names are related to the infected malware.

C:\Windows\System32

C:\Windows\System32\Tasks

%programfiles%

%appdata%

%LocalAppData%

%temp%

%ALLUSERSPROFILE%

%COMMONFILES%

Hope it helps.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tried following the link, got so far, then im lost, so ill try again, , tho its getting late again, so mite have to try again, Got IOBIT uninstaller up, and theres nothing about grimebusters , that i can see, to get it off, , dont quite understand some of it, as ive got other imp things on my mind aswel, Re=reading what u have written i will focus better tomorrow i think, im tired,

Archived