IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hi Randall12a,

Welcome to our forum.

Sorry for my late reply.

To check whether it is a false positive, please follow the instructions below:

1. Make sure you update it to the latest definitions version.

2. After the scan, please click the "Save Report" button on the bottom left and send us the report

3. Zip the suspicious file with password "infected", upload it to http://www.wikisend.com and then give us the download link

We are looking forward to your reply.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

That's funny, I just did a Google search for BRD.dll and got lots of hits saying it's malware. I'd download MalwareBytes from this site and run it. If that doesn't rid you of it, the experts at the Am I Infected forum can help you.

• 5 weeks later...

That's funny, I just did a Google search for BRD.dll and got lots of hits saying it's malware. I'd download MalwareBytes from this site and run it. If that doesn't rid you of it, the term paper experts at the Am I Infected forum can help you.

I also use MalwareBytes. It identified BRD.dll as a malware item. In case anyone is looking for the info, BRD.dll is installed with the DAEMON Tools Pro. So be careful. The beepingcomputer forum has a similar discussion.

• 1 month later...

I also use MalwareBytes. It identified BRD.dll as a malware item. In case anyone is looking for the info, BRD.dll is installed with the DAEMON Tools Pro. So be careful. The beepingcomputer forum has a similar discussion.

I also seem to have heard that brd. DLL is defined as malware.