Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got False-Positive for Excel.exe

• Hello,

When running the Smartscan while running Microsoft Excel 2007 it comes up with the following threat:

Trojan.Agnet, File, C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\EXCEL.EXE, 9-45079

I remove it, reinstall it, and then open it and scan again and it comes up with the same threat, however if I have excel closed it never finds it. Is this a real threat? And if not why is it keep coming up as one?

I'm using Windows 7 x64 with Security 360 Pro and have included the report

IObit Security 360
      Version:1.4.1.11
      Define Version:1419
      Time Elapsed:00:00:01
      Objects Scanned:617
      Threats Found:1
      |Name|Type|Description|ID|
      Trojan.Agnet, File, C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\EXCEL.EXE, 9-45079

Thanks,
      MJ Kio

mobdro
    Originally posted by mjkio90 View Post
    • Hello,

When running the Smartscan while running Microsoft Excel 2007 it comes up with the following threat:

I remove it, reinstall it, and then open it and scan again and it comes up with the same threat, however if I have excel closed it never finds it. Is this a real threat? And if not why is it keep coming up as one?

I'm using Windows 7 x64 with Security 360 Pro and have included the report

IObit Security 360
      Version:1.4.1.11
      Define Version:1419
      Time Elapsed:00:00:01
      Objects Scanned:617
      Threats Found:1
      |Name|Type|Description|ID|

Thanks,
      MJ Kio
    Anyone who can help me with this problem please?

Comment

Hi mjkio90,

It is found that you are still using IObit Malware Fighter v1. Now IObit Malware Fighter v6 has been released and the old version is not on maintaining.

Please download and install the latest IMF v6 from http://update.iobit.com/dl/IObit-Mal...hter-Setup.exe to reinstall and see whether the issue continues.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
      X