IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Malware Fighter will not load

jameslarck

I've had Malware Fighter for several years. The paid version: IMFV3. Yesterday I received a notification to load updated version. When I did Malware Fighter disappeared. I was on the phone with IObit all morning. The person I was dealing with was more confused than I am. Can someone help me please? I followed the instructions, dowloaded the setup and it still will not load. Thank you, James

Hi jameslarck,

Welcome to our forum.

Please re-install IObit Malware Fighter 3.4 from http://update.iobit.com/dl/IObit-Malware-Fighter-Setup.exe to see whether the issue continues.

If it does, what will happen when you click IMF icon on your desktop?

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

@Scannan, thanks for your timely reply.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Your screenshot indicates that a .DLL file is failing to register. This is most likely due to an old version .DLL file from the previous IMF version is still on the system. You should Uninstall IMF again using Iobit Uninstaller, be sure to run the powerful scan to get rid of any leftovers. Then use ASC to run the registry fix. Then reinstall IMF Beta 4 again.

When I run Uninstaller, IMF is not listed at all. Apparently it is not installed. So I can't do that. In reference to Cicely's message: I followed your instrructions. I ran InfoHelperV9. There is no IObit_Debug_Info.zip on my desktop. Can someone contact me please? I would like to have one of your technicians remotely connect to my computer and fix this asap. Thank you. Cicely has my email address

Hi jameslarck,

Thanks for your reply.

It is strange that you did not get IObit_Debug_Info.zip. Please try again and see whether you missed it. Besides, you can try restore as Scannan or send us the screenshots to show the .dll issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I wouldn't know where to begin to do a system restore. As I said, I had this issue several years ago and after days and days of trying was finally able to get IMF to install. I can't wipe out everything on my comput for the last few years. This is the latest screen shot. Will the IObits tool bar cause problems?

There is no info in your User Profile regarding your PC type or which Operating System (OS) you have or if you have ASC (Advanced Systemcare) installedyou have. This makes it very difficult to assist you.

The system restore is one of the most valuable functions on your pc and will probably resolve this issue.

If you have ASC installed you will find system restore function in the rescue centre of ASC. If not you should google how to do a system restore for your particular OS.

jameslarck

A system Restore will not cause you to lose any work. You are confusing a Restore with a Reformat. A system restore, allows you to take your computer back to its settings on a previous date when everything worked, by undoing any system changes which may have created a problem, such as Driver Updates, Registry Changes, New software installation etc.... it does not affect your data.

So you should open the rescue Centre in ASC and follow the instructions to restore your PC to a time before this issue occurred. You will be presented with dates when your PC made restore points and you simply select the one which will take you back to a time before the issue occurred.

You can also see the details of the Restore function in the ASC Product Manual which you can read Here.

( Scroll to the bottom of the Manual to find the Rescue Centre section)

Hi jameslarck,

Have you tried system restore as Scanned suggested? If you have not, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. ( Please check carefully, it should be on the desktop). Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Archived