No announcement yet.

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter v7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cicely GOOD. MY SUGGESTION WOULD BE A DOWNLOAD MANAGER INTEGRATED TO MALWARE FIGHTER 7, YOU DETACHED ME (PROTECTION DOWNLOAD) FUNCTION PRESENT IN CURRENT VERSION.

DOWNLOAD MANAGER WILL SERVE TO MONITOR ALL FILES DOWNLOADED. EMVEZ OF ONLY TALK THAT CONTAINS VIRUSES AFTER COMPLETE DOWNLOAD

THE MANAGER WILL DIRECT THE DOWNLOADS
    FROM BROWSER TO DOWNLOAD MANAGER
    CONTAINING OPTIONS FOR MOVING FOR QUARANTINE
    OF MALWARE FIGHTER 7.

Comment

I purchased the Iobit Malware Fighter Pro license on March, 19, 2018, started to use the product ASAP but in less than 2 months I uninstalled iobit Malware Fighter Pro, and the reason for that leads to my suggestions for iobit Malware Fighter 7:

- don't know why iobit still is not making iobit malware fighter to participate and appear at independent AV tests and major testing labs, like: https://www.av-test.org https://www.virusbulletin.com/
      - even that iobit malware fighter has the bitdefender engine, how come that it performs worst vs bitdefender AV?
      - PERFORMANCE and SMALL FOOTPRINT, clearly iobit malware fighter is among the WORST malware software in performance and footprint, it is compared to the bloated solutions from Norton and McAfee

So, I uninstalled and SO FAR HAVE NOT USED AGAIN, iobit malware fighter pro for the above reasons, but mainly due to the slow performance and big foorprint iobit malware fighter has with my computer

And you can see that all the reviews for iobit malware fighter give mediocre or bad comments:
      https://www.techradar.com/reviews/io...re-fighter-pro

https://www.pcmag.com/review/363520/...re-fighter-pro

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/downlo...05017-3249423/

My suggestions would be:
      1) iobit to strengthen malware fighter and submit to independent AV tests, so that now malware fighter can also participate in such testings and have REAL word statistics
      2) work hard to make malware fighter the best (or one of the bests) anti malware solutions out there
      3) AND for me the most important: to vastly improve malware fighter so that is has WAY MUCH better performance and SMALL FOOTPRINT

DJ ektorbarajas:
      http://ektorbarajas.blogspot.mx/

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri B.M View Post
        Cicely GOOD. MY SUGGESTION WOULD BE A DOWNLOAD MANAGER INTEGRATED TO MALWARE FIGHTER 7, YOU DETACHED ME (PROTECTION DOWNLOAD) FUNCTION PRESENT IN CURRENT VERSION.

DOWNLOAD MANAGER WILL SERVE TO MONITOR ALL FILES DOWNLOADED. EMVEZ OF ONLY TALK THAT CONTAINS VIRUSES AFTER COMPLETE DOWNLOAD

THE MANAGER WILL DIRECT THE DOWNLOADS
        FROM BROWSER TO DOWNLOAD MANAGER
        CONTAINING OPTIONS FOR MOVING FOR QUARANTINE
        OF MALWARE FIGHTER 7.
        Hi Yuri B.M,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will report it again. By the way, the Download Protection can detect whether all the downloaded files are safe or not.

IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi ektorbarajas,

Sincerely thanks for your suggestions. I will reported all of them to our product team for consideration. We will keep on improving our program as you suggested. Guessing IMF v7 will be better with all of our efforts.

For the issue "- even that iobit malware fighter has the bitdefender engine, how come that it performs worst vs bitdefender AV?" could you please give us more details? IMFV7 has adopted the latest Bitdefender Engine.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi Cicely,

Independent testers have used bitdefender AV and also iobit malwarefighter with bitdefender engine enabled, and the result was that the sole bitdefener AV detected and stoped more malware than iobit malware fighter.

btw, I'd appreciate if you reply to my other posts and messages accorss the forum

Thanks
            DJ ektorbarajas:

Comment

GOOD LATE I HAVE A TIP FOR VERSION 7 OF IObit Malware Fighter 7 - IN THE CONFIGURATION IN THE AUTOMATIC UPDATE PART I WANT THAT YOU HAVE THE USER CHOICE CHOOSING TO UPDATE THE AUTOMATICALLY SEPARATED DATA BANK OF THE PROGRAM UPDATE OPTION.

SO IT WILL SO.

AUTOMATIC UPDATE
              -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

----GENERAL--------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
              | |
              | Choose how to run the automatic update: |
              | |
              | () Update program and database automatically (Recommended) |
              | |
              | () Update the database |
              | |
              | () Update the program |
              | |
              | () Remember when updates are available (Manually) |
              | |
              -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
              SO THE END USER HAS TERA 4 OPTIONS ABOVE I TRIED TO MAXIMUM REPRODUCTION OF THE UPDATES PANEL

EVEN THOUGH THE USER USE ONLY THE OPTION TO UPDATE EVERYTHING, IN SUCH CASE THE RIGHT AND HAVE THOSE 4 OPTIONS SAME.

Comment

Hi,

I´m already testing Iobit malware fihgter 7 beta.

My opinion until now is that is interface it´s really nice.

Scan for PUP it´s really a new tecnology or you just added that option to interface?

Vault (safebox) with password protected well done.

Relative to self-defense i can´t really tell if you improved or not, it seems now that i can´t terminate the service or the IMF processes but when we try to terminate it kill the IMF activity on tray bar, i can´t do anything, This one is really important to improve due too many malware can actively terminate Antimalware solutions, or by payload as a member said also. You should really check on this protection before going to RC, Try to improve this on beta 2 and beta 3 for example.

Keep up guys, improving security!

Kind Regards,

Comment

sorry and forgot to tell also the download protection needs to be improved a lot. If anyone wants to do just a simple test on AMTSO website, you will see the IMF only detects the eicar normal file, doesn´t detect the eicar compressed files, doesn´t detect PUP.

Kind Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by ektorbarajas View Post
                    Hi Cicely,

Independent testers have used bitdefender AV and also iobit malwarefighter with bitdefender engine enabled, and the result was that the sole bitdefener AV detected and stoped more malware than iobit malware fighter.

btw, I'd appreciate if you reply to my other posts and messages accorss the forum

Thanks
                    Hi Cicely,

Thanks
                    Hi ektorbarajas,

Sorry for my late reply.

I have reported the situation you mentioned to our product team and we will check it again. Once I have any news, I will get back to you asap.
                    IObit Support Team --

Comment

GOOD LATE I HAVE A TIP FOR VERSION 7 OF IObit Malware Fighter 7 - IN THE CONFIGURATION IN THE AUTOMATIC UPDATE PART I WANT THAT YOU HAVE THE USER CHOICE CHOOSING TO UPDATE THE AUTOMATICALLY SEPARATED DATA BANK OF THE PROGRAM UPDATE OPTION.

SO IT WILL SO.

AUTOMATIC UPDATE
                      -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

----GENERAL--------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
                      | |
                      | |
                      | |
                      | |
                      | |
                      | |
                      -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
                      SO THE END USER HAS TERA 4 OPTIONS ABOVE I TRIED TO MAXIMUM REPRODUCTION OF THE UPDATES PANEL

EVEN THOUGH THE USER USE ONLY THE OPTION TO UPDATE EVERYTHING, IN SUCH CASE THE RIGHT AND HAVE THOSE 4 OPTIONS SAME.

SO IT WILL SO.

AUTOMATIC UPDATE

| |
                      | |
                      | |
                      | |
                      | |
                      | |

Hi Yuri B.M,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I will report it to our product team for consideration. Welcome more suggestions and feedbacks.
                      IObit Support Team --

Comment

Cicely thanks for this,
                        DJ ektorbarajas:

Comment

Originally posted by fvmb View Post
                          sorry and forgot to tell also the download protection needs to be improved a lot. If anyone wants to do just a simple test on AMTSO website, you will see the IMF only detects the eicar normal file, doesn´t detect the eicar compressed files, doesn´t detect PUP.

Kind Regards,
                          Originally posted by fvmb View Post

Kind Regards,
                          Hi fvm,
                          Thanks for your sugegstions. I have report them to our product team.

For the eicar compressed files issue, it is a a bug in our product and we have reproduce it. It will be fixed in later version. Thanks for pointing out this issues.

@all, welcome more suggestions and feedbacks.
                          IObit Support Team --

Comment

Hi Cicely,

Thanks
                            Hi Cicely,

Thanks
                            Hi ektorbarajas,

Please check whether you have the latest Bitdefender Engine in IObit Malware Fighter. It should scan out the same threats as we use the Bitdefender engine. Please send us the scan log of IObit Malware Fighter and bitdefener AV so that we can analyze.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
                            IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
                            X