Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter v7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ektorbarajas,

Sorry to hear that. If you can give IObit Malware Fighter a chance and try it again, it will be much appreciated.
    Certainly, we always respect your decision.

@all, welcome more suggestions and feedbacks.

Top 20 most valuable beta contributors (10 from Email, 10 from our forum) will be given a License code for for FREE!

IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi Cicely,

I´m testing now the feature on-acess scan just with a simple write handed eicar file and Iobit doesn´t detect the file as it should, only by doing a right click demand scan.
      Please check that, do a simple test the develpment team and see what is happening ;)

Kind Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
        Hi ektorbarajas,

Sorry to hear that. If you can give IObit Malware Fighter a chance and try it again, it will be much appreciated.

Top 20 most valuable beta contributors (10 from Email, 10 from our forum) will be given a License code for for FREE!

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
        Hi ektorbarajas,

Cicely Since my bad experience with Iobit Malware Fighter was with version 6, now I've decided to give it a try and installed version 6.5 pro (my license is still valid), I can say that I'm impressed because the performance issues that I was facing with version 6.0 are gone! seems good so far and hope this continues (as well as your activity in the forum)
        DJ ektorbarajas:
        http://ektorbarajas.blogspot.mx/

Comment

Originally posted by fvmb View Post
          Hi Cicely,

I´m testing now the feature on-acess scan just with a simple write handed eicar file and Iobit doesn´t detect the file as it should, only by doing a right click demand scan.
          Please check that, do a simple test the develpment team and see what is happening ;)

Kind Regards,
          Hi fvmb,

Thanks for your feedback.

Our product team did tests. Yes it is a bug in our product team and it will be fixed in later version.

Sincerely thanks for your valuable feedback.
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi ektorbarajas,

Happy to hear that you tried it.

By the way, you can try the latest IObit Malware Fighter v7. The password protection in Safe Box can give you a higher protection. Did you try?

@all, how do you think of the new IObit Malware Fighter v7 beta? Looking forward to hearing your feedbacks.
            IObit Support Team --

Comment

Cicely I rather prefer to wait for the official release and not try the beta, since I don't have another computer to test and my computer is heavily used by my sons (for their homeworks) and as plex media server, as well as for my daily ussage.

BUT, I really hope that iobit Malwate Fighter will be now texted by independent AV web sites, this will have a great and positive impact and will make iobit malware fighter to compete (and hope to beat) competitors
              DJ ektorbarajas:
              http://ektorbarajas.blogspot.mx/

Comment

Hi ektorbarajas,

I have report the sugegstion " iobit Malwate Fighter will be now texted by independent AV web sites," to our product team and they are working on it. But I am not sure, it can be done finally. But have tried.

Thanks for your suggestion again.
                IObit Support Team --

Comment

Hi Cicely,

Do we have any beta 3 release for soon ?

Regards,

Comment

Hi fvmb,

Thanks for your question. There is no beta 3. IMF v7 RC will be released at the beginning of April.
                    IObit Support Team --

Comment

Hi,

Thanks Cicely, i´m glad to hear that.

:)

Comment

Working...
                      X