IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter v7

Cicely

Hello guys,

Good news. IObit Malware Fighter v7 has been released. Try it and enjoy the new and improved features.

Sorry for my late to post the top 8 valuable beta contributors on our forum and others will be selected from emails. ( It should be 10 from forum, but there are a few feedbacks here, so I post 8.)

Here are the names: AzagTot, dok69, ektorbarajas, fvmb, killerguy, Makflynn, njazrael71,Yuri B.M.

Thanks for your valuable and active feedbacks. I will send you gift license code for IMF Pro in your PM. Please check it.

1. Download Now

Download IObit Malware Fighter

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: imfsupport@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

3.Share IObit Malware Fighter v7 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New

v7.0

+ New generation of IObit Anti-malware Engine accelerates the scan speed up to 300% and ensures more efficient threats detection and removal.

+ Newly enhanced Safe Box protects your privacy and sensitive data with password.

+ 1.6x larger database comprehensively protects your PC against the latest viruses, ransomware, and malware.

+ The updated Bitdefender Engine with new cyber-threat intelligence technologies gives you the best protection ever.

+ Enhanced Anti-ransomware Engine protects your files from the latest ransomware attacks.

+ Optimized update and scan processes for better and smarter protection.

+ Rebuilt Surfing Protection & Ads Removal newly supports Microsoft Edge and blocks more cryptocurrency mining attacks, annoying ads, and malicious sites.

+ Optimized Camera Guard for better compatibility with Windows 10.

+ Newly supported customizing skin and font size for better user experience.

+ Supported 33 languages.

+ And more can be discovered by you.

5. Description:

IObit Malware Fighter 7 is a powerful and comprehensive anti-malware and anti-virus program that protects your PC against the latest spyware, adware, ransomware, Trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, hijackers, viruses, etc.

With the new generation of IObit Anti-malware Engine and 1.6x larger database, IObit Malware Fighter 7 accelerates scanning speed up to 300% and ensures more efficient threats detection and removal. Meanwhile, the latest world-leading Bitdefender engine which adopts new cyber-threat intelligence technologies brings much higher virus killing rate. And the enhanced Anti-ransomware Engine keeps your PC away from the latest ransomware attacks. No worries about your files being encrypted by hackers or illegally accessed by third-party programs.

What's more, IObit Malware Fighter 7 also strives to offer you a more secure browser and system with enhanced Data Protect, Browser Protect, and Security Guard. To fully protect your privacy and sensitive data from unauthorized accesses, IObit Malware Fighter 7 adds new password protection to Safe Box to maximize the security of your privacy and data. No one can access your protected data without the correct password. Besides, the rebuilt Surfing Protection & Ads Removal newly supports Microsoft Edge and blocks more cryptocurrency mining attacks, annoying ads, and malicious sites for much safer surfing. At the same time, the optimized eight guards in Security Guard take your PC security to a higher level.

In summary, IObit Malware Fighter 7 offers real-time all-round protection for your data, browser, and the whole system.

• Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does IMF currently have any feature for integration with mail clients to identify false message header information? I know this is not it's intended use; however identifying spoofed or alias in the headers would be a welcome addition for businesses. For example, if a business smtp should read iobit.com but the message is coming from xyz.com, IMF could flag the message as suspicious if there were real time scanning depending on the integration. This may obviously require more of a deep dive than Iobit wishes to go into for IMF but it may not. It's a thought.

Another thought would be different skins.

IMF portable version to be used as a rescue disk?

Hi, you can add another engine to new Malware Fighter. It would be best if you add Kaspersky engine/cloud alongside current Bitdefender engine, for maximum protection, or some other good antivirus engine, maybe Avast or Avira. I think it would be top-notch product then.

Does IMF currently have any feature for integration with mail clients to identify false message header information? I know this is not it's intended use; however identifying spoofed or alias in the headers would be a welcome addition for businesses. For example, if a business smtp should read iobit.com but the message is coming from xyz.com, IMF could flag the message as suspicious if there were real time scanning depending on the integration. This may obviously require more of a deep dive than Iobit wishes to go into for IMF but it may not. It's a thought.

Another thought would be different skins.

IMF portable version to be used as a rescue disk?

@njazrael71, sincerely sorry for my late reply. Thanks so much for your precious suggestions and I will report them to our product team for consideration. Sounds good. Cheers.:-):-)

@fvmb, sincerely thanks for your suggestions. You said a lot of other user's voice.:-)

@dok69, thanks for your sugegstions. I have reported to our product team as others have the same voices

@ Fix kernel-mode drive, do you mean IMF can not work if you have kernel-mode driver.

@fvmb, sincerely thanks for your suggestions. You said a lot of other user's voice.:-)

@dok69, thanks for your sugegstions. I have reported to our product team as others have the same voices

@ Fix kernel-mode drive, do you mean IMF can not work if you have kernel-mode driver.

Nope,for example download portable process hacker(it has own kernel-mode driver),and terminate IMF process,you will see success termination

Nope,for example download portable process hacker(it has own kernel-mode driver),and terminate IMF process,you will see success termination

True, i tried and also with normal task manager IMF process has been terminated. Iobit Malware Fighter 7 should have any self-defense agains malware that can terminate his processes.

True, i tried and also with normal task manager IMF process has been terminated. Iobit Malware Fighter 7 should have any self-defense agains malware that can terminate his processes.

Yeah,excluding core processes,normal task manager able to terminate processes,but malware with kernel driver able terminate it too,you should include protection against injection

For version 7 also add a download manager to strengthen security, it does not matter

what browser will be downloaded the files appear a message to confirm the download

file goes automatically to the manager, if the browser closes or the computer switches off or

reset download will continue normally.

If the file contains viruses the program issuing a virus alert or user tera 2 choose to continue

however, send to a quarantine.

Settings = language- start with windows- automatic update- local (folder) destination of

download- choose which browser will be linked to any manager

interface = download percentage - buttons to cancel, continue, or pause download-

transmission or percentages

For version 7 also add a download manager to strengthen security, it does not matter

what browser will be downloaded the files appear a message to confirm the download

file goes automatically to the manager, if the browser closes or the computer switches off or

reset download will continue normally.

If the file contains viruses the program issuing a virus alert or user tera 2 choose to continue

however, send to a quarantine.

Settings = language- start with windows- automatic update- local (folder) destination of

download- choose which browser will be linked to any manager

interface = download percentage - buttons to cancel, continue, or pause download-

transmission or percentages

Tried to download 12gb file today in internet download manager, at the end there was dialog from IMF block or allow, IDM couldn't merge file, and I supposed to download it again and again(didn't see remember button) and again blocked due to unknown reason, so I disabled this function, actually Iobit team did it fast ;) , congratulations guys you are professionals,for one day

@killerguy, thanks for your feedbacks and suggestions. I will report them to our product team for consideration.

@Yuri B.M, would you please describe your suggestions more clearly with more details? From your description, I think we have the similar feature in IMFv6 - Download Protection.

@fvmb, IMF v7 beta 1 might be released in next month. The precise date is not sure.

• 2 weeks later...

@Cicely GOOD. MY SUGGESTION WOULD BE A DOWNLOAD MANAGER INTEGRATED TO MALWARE FIGHTER 7, YOU DETACHED ME (PROTECTION DOWNLOAD) FUNCTION PRESENT IN CURRENT VERSION.

DOWNLOAD MANAGER WILL SERVE TO MONITOR ALL FILES DOWNLOADED. EMVEZ OF ONLY TALK THAT CONTAINS VIRUSES AFTER COMPLETE DOWNLOAD

THE MANAGER WILL DIRECT THE DOWNLOADS

FROM BROWSER TO DOWNLOAD MANAGER

CONTAINING OPTIONS FOR MOVING FOR QUARANTINE

OF MALWARE FIGHTER 7.

I purchased the Iobit Malware Fighter Pro license on March, 19, 2018, started to use the product ASAP but in less than 2 months I uninstalled iobit Malware Fighter Pro, and the reason for that leads to my suggestions for iobit Malware Fighter 7:

- don't know why iobit still is not making iobit malware fighter to participate and appear at independent AV tests and major testing labs, like: https://www.av-test.org https://www.virusbulletin.com/

- even that iobit malware fighter has the bitdefender engine, how come that it performs worst vs bitdefender AV?

- PERFORMANCE and SMALL FOOTPRINT, clearly iobit malware fighter is among the WORST malware software in performance and footprint, it is compared to the bloated solutions from Norton and McAfee

So, I uninstalled and SO FAR HAVE NOT USED AGAIN, iobit malware fighter pro for the above reasons, but mainly due to the slow performance and big foorprint iobit malware fighter has with my computer

And you can see that all the reviews for iobit malware fighter give mediocre or bad comments:

https://www.techradar.com/reviews/io...re-fighter-pro

https://www.pcmag.com/review/363520/...re-fighter-pro

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/downlo...05017-3249423/

My suggestions would be:

1) iobit to strengthen malware fighter and submit to independent AV tests, so that now malware fighter can also participate in such testings and have REAL word statistics

2) work hard to make malware fighter the best (or one of the bests) anti malware solutions out there

3) AND for me the most important: to vastly improve malware fighter so that is has WAY MUCH better performance and SMALL FOOTPRINT

@Cicely GOOD. MY SUGGESTION WOULD BE A DOWNLOAD MANAGER INTEGRATED TO MALWARE FIGHTER 7, YOU DETACHED ME (PROTECTION DOWNLOAD) FUNCTION PRESENT IN CURRENT VERSION.

DOWNLOAD MANAGER WILL SERVE TO MONITOR ALL FILES DOWNLOADED. EMVEZ OF ONLY TALK THAT CONTAINS VIRUSES AFTER COMPLETE DOWNLOAD

THE MANAGER WILL DIRECT THE DOWNLOADS

FROM BROWSER TO DOWNLOAD MANAGER

CONTAINING OPTIONS FOR MOVING FOR QUARANTINE

OF MALWARE FIGHTER 7.

Hi Yuri B.M,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will report it again. By the way, the Download Protection can detect whether all the downloaded files are safe or not.

Hi ektorbarajas,

Sincerely thanks for your suggestions. I will reported all of them to our product team for consideration. We will keep on improving our program as you suggested. Guessing IMF v7 will be better with all of our efforts.

For the issue "- even that iobit malware fighter has the bitdefender engine, how come that it performs worst vs bitdefender AV?" could you please give us more details? IMFV7 has adopted the latest Bitdefender Engine.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Cicely,

Independent testers have used bitdefender AV and also iobit malwarefighter with bitdefender engine enabled, and the result was that the sole bitdefener AV detected and stoped more malware than iobit malware fighter.

btw, I'd appreciate if you reply to my other posts and messages accorss the forum

Thanks

GOOD LATE I HAVE A TIP FOR VERSION 7 OF IObit Malware Fighter 7 - IN THE CONFIGURATION IN THE AUTOMATIC UPDATE PART I WANT THAT YOU HAVE THE USER CHOICE CHOOSING TO UPDATE THE AUTOMATICALLY SEPARATED DATA BANK OF THE PROGRAM UPDATE OPTION.

SO IT WILL SO.

AUTOMATIC UPDATE

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

----GENERAL--------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

| |

| Choose how to run the automatic update: |

| |

| () Update program and database automatically (Recommended) |

| |

| () Update the database |

| |

| () Update the program |

| |

| () Remember when updates are available (Manually) |

| |

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------

SO THE END USER HAS TERA 4 OPTIONS ABOVE I TRIED TO MAXIMUM REPRODUCTION OF THE UPDATES PANEL

EVEN THOUGH THE USER USE ONLY THE OPTION TO UPDATE EVERYTHING, IN SUCH CASE THE RIGHT AND HAVE THOSE 4 OPTIONS SAME.

Hi,

I´m already testing Iobit malware fihgter 7 beta.

My opinion until now is that is interface it´s really nice.

Scan for PUP it´s really a new tecnology or you just added that option to interface?

Vault (safebox) with password protected well done.

Relative to self-defense i can´t really tell if you improved or not, it seems now that i can´t terminate the service or the IMF processes but when we try to terminate it kill the IMF activity on tray bar, i can´t do anything, This one is really important to improve due too many malware can actively terminate Antimalware solutions, or by payload as a member said also. You should really check on this protection before going to RC, Try to improve this on beta 2 and beta 3 for example.

Keep up guys, improving security!

Kind Regards,

sorry and forgot to tell also the download protection needs to be improved a lot. If anyone wants to do just a simple test on AMTSO website, you will see the IMF only detects the eicar normal file, doesn´t detect the eicar compressed files, doesn´t detect PUP.

Kind Regards,

Hi Cicely,

Independent testers have used bitdefender AV and also iobit malwarefighter with bitdefender engine enabled, and the result was that the sole bitdefener AV detected and stoped more malware than iobit malware fighter.

btw, I'd appreciate if you reply to my other posts and messages accorss the forum

Thanks

Hi Cicely,

Thanks

Hi ektorbarajas,

Sorry for my late reply.

I have reported the situation you mentioned to our product team and we will check it again. Once I have any news, I will get back to you asap.

GOOD LATE I HAVE A TIP FOR VERSION 7 OF IObit Malware Fighter 7 - IN THE CONFIGURATION IN THE AUTOMATIC UPDATE PART I WANT THAT YOU HAVE THE USER CHOICE CHOOSING TO UPDATE THE AUTOMATICALLY SEPARATED DATA BANK OF THE PROGRAM UPDATE OPTION.

SO IT WILL SO.

AUTOMATIC UPDATE

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

----GENERAL--------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

| |

| |

| |

| |

| |

| |

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------

SO THE END USER HAS TERA 4 OPTIONS ABOVE I TRIED TO MAXIMUM REPRODUCTION OF THE UPDATES PANEL

EVEN THOUGH THE USER USE ONLY THE OPTION TO UPDATE EVERYTHING, IN SUCH CASE THE RIGHT AND HAVE THOSE 4 OPTIONS SAME.

SO IT WILL SO.

AUTOMATIC UPDATE

| |

| |

| |

| |

| |

| |

Hi Yuri B.M,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I will report it to our product team for consideration. Welcome more suggestions and feedbacks.