IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter V4

Cicely

Hi Guys,

IObit Malware Fighter 4 final version is available now. Check it out and enjoy the new features now.:-):-)

1. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: imfsupport@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

The top 20 most valuable beta contributors will be given a License for FREE!

And their names will be printed in the IObit Malware Fighter 4 Final version.

Great News! IObit Malware Fighter v4 Final has been released.

We have picked out the top 20 most valuable beta contributors for IMF v4 and presented them a license code for IMF Pro for 1 year as promised. Also, we have added their name to About window of IMF v4.

Top contributors picked out from Email Feedback:

Radu Fotescu, Jade Mangubat, Hardik Gohel, Kurt Rosenfeld, Luis Carlos Gorisch, Kurt Rosenfeld, Valentin Romann, David Samuel, John Kirby, Glen Rhinesmith, Douglas S. Taylor, Terry Olson.

Top contributors picked out from Forum Feedback:

mobear410, ThePoliceFan, Fiazole, Deaddy, Kittyfuzz, Buddahfan, ACCPresidentLB, roger_m, bnjroo.

Check the surprise gifts in your Emails and Private Messages.

2. Share IObit Malware Fighter 4 with your families, friends, and colleagues

3. Download Now

Download From CNET.com

4. What's New

v4.0

+ Added the world's leading Bitdefender anti-virus & anti-malware engine for more comprehensive protection

+ New IObit anti-malware engine for more deeply and efficiently threat detecting and removing

+ A 10X larger database supports the removal of over 100 million hidden malware and viruses

+ Dramatically enhanced the scan speed by adopting cache scan mechanism

+ Minimize the resource usage during threat scanning and removing for smoother PC experience

+ Enahnced real-time protection to block more malware and viruses proactively

+ New quarantine method for more effective deletion and easier restore

+ New UI, simpler and easier to use

+ Enhanced Browser Protect for safer and smoother browsing

+ Fully support with Windows 10

* And more can be discovered by you.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello

I would like to see homepage protection for Chrome and also better protection for malicious website and downloaded program from the internet via chrome, edge Firefox ect. Other than that keep up the good work can wait to see how better IMF v4 will be hopefully it can detect better malware as v3.3 detection is pretty bad but i still use it as i like it,

Thanks

What about a sandbox as an option to test downloaded software before it reaches the main hard drive. What about testing for the tag along software when I turn off all these types of files they still seem to put something extra so they can keep track of what the activity on my system but also seem to come with a bloatware I think creating folders with major numbers, letters & symbols that are not accessible except by admin and when these folders are attempted to be deleted it takes a powerful tool to remove but then it starts to make duplicates of the original folder with nothing seemingly inside so using force uninstall does not work.|;-)

Hello

I just downloaded Iobit Malware fighter 4 beta 1.0 So far so good but i found once again the same problem as i have mention in the past. In the homepage protection you did not include Google chrome and now that windows 10 has a new browser you did not even include that. Also In the search engine scroll option you have no option for selecting Google you have Bing or yahoo not the greatest. I will hope you will add Chrome And edge to the homepage protection and add Google to the search engine list please.

Thanks

Hello

I just found once again a new problem windows 10 is detecting in the security and maintenance that iobit malware figther v4 beta 1.0 as a anti-virus and a malware program but it only suspose tyo do malware. Now that it active in the antivirus section allong with advance systemcare ultimate 8 what should i do as i dont want it too conflit with advance systemcare ultimate 8. beceaus 2 antivirus will cancell each other out.

Thanls

Hello

I just downloaded Iobit Malware fighter 4 beta 1.0 So far so good but i found once again the same problem as i have mention in the past. In the homepage protection you did not include Google chrome and now that windows 10 has a new browser you did not even include that. Also In the search engine scroll option you have no option for selecting Google you have Bing or yahoo not the greatest. I will hope you will add Chrome And edge to the homepage protection and add Google to the search engine list please.

Thanks

Hi ThePoliceFan,

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions. But for Chrome,

Homepage Protection, Internet Booster and Surfing Protection function do not support Chrome v39 according to security rules built since Chrome v39.

Please get more information at http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanc...ome-version-39

For Edge, I wil report your suggestion to our product team for consideration.

For the issue that you have ASC U ad IMV4 at the same time, please do not worry. IMF will be installed in compatiable mood when it detect there is other anti-virus software.

Thanks your suggestion and welcome more feedbacks. :-)

Hello

Once again after using imf v4 beta 1.0 i found that it did not detect the ecair virus test. I was able to download it successfully and after a scan with imf v4 beta 1.0 that it was found as a fake virus and was able ti remove it. But i would like to see it scan the files a download on the internet before it get fully downloaded onto my computer.

Hello!

I would like to see something similar instrument "Vulnerability Fix" which is in ASC.

Or more automated, which would have automatically checked Windows Update available and offered them to the installation.

Not all users update system, but this is part of the protection.

P.s. Sorry for my English.

It'd be nice to have a more customizable UI. Maybe a few more color options, or font choices, text sizing, or options for full text with icon, partial text with icon, icon only/no text, text only/no icon. I like the more modern, streamlined look, though. It seems to run more smoothly.

IObit Malware Fighter v3 had a couple conflicts once I installed Windows 10 Insider Edition, I kept getting the message that I needed to turn on a virus protection/malware fighter, even though it was on & active. But that's what beta phase is, isn't it?

Thank you for continuing developing great products!

Hi Black Raven and Fiazole,

Thanks for your feedback.

@Black Raven, I will report your suggestions to our product team for consideration.

@Fiazole, I will report your suggestions to our product team. For the conflicts issue, do you mean that you get the notification to turn on a virus protection/malware fighter even you have installed IObit Malware Fighter v4 on your windows 10?

If so, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hear from you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

This is the first time I have been able to beta test IMF since previous versions cause my systems serious issues conflicting with ESET Smart Security. The program runs seemlessly for me now with ESET, and gives me a second line of defense for evrything malicous on the Net. I was running Microsoft Security Essitials with my ESET for additional malware protection, and MSE really bogged down the performance of my machine. IMF4 had resolved that issue for me by allowing me to get rid of MSE. The only complaint I have with IMF, and Driver booster for that matter, is the lack of skins for the programs. I know genarally beta don't offer the skins, and I'm not truly positive if they offer them in full versions, but what I really would love to see is a universal skin in the dark version of ASC9, only instead of the blue for ASC, use the current green for IMF, while keeping the current icon for IMF, and also, same for DB3 while still using the current red for its program. DB3's UI is modern enough, and ASC9's & Smart Defrag4.3's UI is very modern, but I think IMF4 needs a facelift that helps it stay modern to the rest of IOBit's software. Just my opinion, please take no offense to my feedback...

ACCPresidentLB

Hi Kittyfuzz and ACCPresidentLB,

@ Kittyfuzz, happy to hear that you love the new version of IMF v4.

@ACCPresidentLB, thanks for your suggestion. I will report your suggestion to our product team for consideration.

@ All, welcome all of your suggestions, complaints and any feedbacks, we need all of your voices to make IObits Malware Fighter v4 better.

I like the idea about adding the Bitdefender Engine. I hope, the protection system will be better.

So far, I haven't found any bugs.

The UI is very cool. But, maybe you can make it more modern. A modern UI, but still simple and doesn't take up too much resources

I have an issue with www-searching.com in my Edge browser. IOBit V3 database 1499 was supposed to remove it, but did not work. V4 has the same issue, though V4 actually detected it in 4 browsers and 1 additional location. After restarting, the issue was still in the browser. Something didn't get removed...

Hi StarGible and heliflyer15,

@ StarGible , happy to hear that you love our products. I will report your suggestion to our product team for consideration.

@ heliflyer15, for the issue you mentioned. It might be because that we did not collect the full information. We will check it again. I have sent you a solution to remove the threats in PM. Please check it and see whether it helps.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to report that something not working right during Database update.

Even though the internet connection was in full speed and other application along with webpage are working in full speed, the virus database update was very slow. So, I suggest to please do the needful to resolve the problem.

Archived