IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Bitdefender - Ransomware - Comodo Antivirus/Firewall

scanreg

regarding Bitdefender and Ransomware, i currently use Comodo antivirus/firewall

to utilize the ransomware feature of bitdefender, would i need to turn off both the comodo antivirus and the comodo firewall, and switch entirely to bitdefender for antivirus and firewall?

been using comodo for years

thanks

Hi there,

Sorry for my late reply.

IObit Malware Fighter is an anti-malware and anti-virus program that can protect your PC from viruses and malwares. When you have IObit Malware Fighter, you do not need install other antivirus software. But if you already have other antivirus software such as AVG, Avast, MacAfee,comodo, it is ok, for IObit Malware Malware Fighter can work with all main stream security products with Anti-ransomware Engine enabled.

If you meet any issues, please feel free to tell us.Cheers. :-)

• 1 month later...

hi cicely

many thanks

i do use comodo, been using it for years, but when I tried to enable the ransomware protection in malware fighter, I was prompted to enable bitdefender first

am I able to enable the ransomware protection in malware fighter without enabling bitdefender?

lemme know, thanks again :)

Hi Scanreg,

Thanks for your feedback.

Well, you do not need to enable Bitdefender first. But you need to be Pro users first to enable anti-ramsome engine. Are you Pro user?

Please send us the related screenshots to show the popup you got.

Guide for taking screen shots can be found on: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived