Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter V5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey ya Cicely,

Been running IMF5 Beta for a week or so now, and just wanted to say, its been running smooth sailing. Right out of the box, no issues, I can't think of a thing that could improve it. Full scans are slightly time consuming, but considering everything, that can't even be complained about. GUI is totally awesome... Modern & simplistic at same time!!! Never been the biggest fan of IMF (Especially with all the issues I had in past with it conflicting with my primary security software, but that I have changed up & IMF runs great with new security software & all IObit software I use.PLEASE find problem with ASCU10 though, I actually went down to ASCPro10 after all the issues I have had with it, and changed my primary security hasn't resolved any of those issues.

ACCPresidentLB

Comment

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

Sorry for my late reply.

Happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. Actually, ASC 10 is not a security program but a system optimization program which can help you boost and optimize your OS. If you are infected, you need to run your security program such as IObit Malware Fighter to ensure your safety.

Welcome more your feedbacks.

IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hey ya Cicely,
        Yes, I am aware of ASC 10 not being a security, but rather maintenance software, but I normally run ASCU as a secondary antivirus to backup my primary... probably overkill, but has worked in the past versions (ASCU9 7 8) for me, however, I haven't been able to since release of ASCU10 beta. And, I have been running IMF since v. 4 released, and again, really love improvements in v. 5. I went back to ASCPro10 to still be able to have the preventive maintenance ability until we can figure why I can't use ASCU10 anymore. Was hoping you guys might have figured that out for me w/ the files I sent ya. No worries though, I'm sure ya all will let me know if ya find something...

Again, thanks for all ya hard work,
        ACCPresidentLB

Comment

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

Sorry for my late reply.

What happened when you run ASC U? Any error message? Please describe it more clearly with related screenshots. By the way, if you have ASC Pro and IObit Malware Fighter, you do not need ASC U at the same time. Because IObit Malware Fighter added the world leading Bitdefender anti-virus engine. It can protect your PC from malwares and viruses. Thus, you do not need to buy ASC U again.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
          X