Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi SKIBA,

Sorry to hear that.

To look into the freezes issue,please also download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe when the issue happens
    Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into

njazrael71, sincerely thanks for your warm reply. IObit forum is more active with warm members like you.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

New version, the same problem as always, it's time, to change software, definitely

Comment

Hi Victor2k,

Sorry to hear that.

Sorry for the current inconvenience.

Which button did you click before the issue?

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.
        After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.
        Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I keep having this annoying pop up, ever since I connected my camcorder (it continues now, even with the camcorder removed, and the only usb is my printer, I have rebooted my system since with no effect) - every minute I get a pop-up saying a USB has been detected and I should upgrade to pro. It is extremely annoying because it is constantly popping up and blocks my window and interferes with my typing, and I can't seem to get it to stop. I don't mind an initial popup, but constant reoccurence every 60 seconds? I have the latest version. Please fix!

Comment

I like the products. General feedback is hard to give on this website.

I get regular popups to scan my PC. It does not identify by who or what? I do not click on anonymous popup messages.

IOBit is probably the first Windows App I have experienced that does not have hot-keys. I could have really used the apps, but I didn't have a mouse.

Comment

Hi JulieE,
              I apologize for the delay in reply.

First and quick possible solution would be to unplug your printer from current usb port, and connect it to different usb port. Restart your PC.

If that does not help you, you should try updating your usb port driver.

Follow these simple steps:

1. Go to Device Menager: right click on "Windows start" button and from meny select Device menager; or go to Contol Panel> Device menager
              2. In Device menager window locate "Universal Serial Bus controllers"
              3. First, try to right click on USB controllers and select "Scan for hardware changes"
              4. After that spread USB controllers chapter, and than right click "update driver" on all USB controllers located there (USB composite device, USB root hub etc.)

I hope this will help you to solve your problem. If not contact us with more details about OS version you use, so we can try other troubleshooting methods.

Comment

Working...
              X