IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter V5

Cicely

Hello Guys,

Good news!!! IObit Malware Fighter v5 final version has been released. This new version has brand new UI with great functions. Check it out and enjoy the new features.

1. Download Now

Download From CNET

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: imfsupport@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

3.Share IObit Malware Fighter 5 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New

v5.0

+ Optimized IObit Anti-malware Engine - Scan much faster with lower resource usage. Detect and remove more threats thoroughly for higher security.

+ New Anti-Ransomware Engine - Protect your important files from malicious attacks and illegal access by third-party programs.

+ New Download Protection - Scan your downloaded files to keep your PC away from the malicious files.

+ New Camera Guard - Protect your camera from unauthorized use and prevent malicious programs from spying on your privacy.

+ Enhanced Scan - Strengthen the scan for Rootkit to protect your PC in all-round.

+ Optimized Surfing Protection and added Ads Removal - Protect your browser from various online threats and remove more annoying ads for safer and smoother surfing experience.

+ Optimized Plugin / Toolbar Cleaner - Monitor the activities of Plugins / Toolbars in real-time for safer and cleaner PC.

+ Optimized Update Process - Update database and product version more timely, stably and conveniently.

+ Brand New UI - Support high DPI displays & high resolution screens for better experience.

+ Larger Database - Support removing more latest stubborn malware and viruses.

+ Better Compatibility - Enjoy full-round protection on latest Windows 10.

+ Supported 34 languages.

* And more can be discovered by you.

What's new in IObit Malware Fighter 5:

Can´t you make one antivirus program? ASC PRO could include additional activating to enable ASCU Antivirus and IOBIT Malware Fighter in one program.......

And Example suggestion for Release Notes:...this is only example

ASC 11 beta 1 is released:

WHAT IS NEW FOR ULTIMATE.... ADDITIONAL FEATURES

= New antivirus to strengthen performance and better protection

WHAT IS NEW FOR FREE AND PRO

= Updated languages

= Improved Clean, Optimize scanning

= Comprehensive LiveCare

As I already said about three licenses for direct activate ----from FREE TO PRO, FROM PRO TO ULTIMATE, FROM FREE TO ULTIMATE

Suggestion...Releasing new ASC beta version or number means ,,,,,together changes´´´´´´ for FREE, PRO....and ULTIMATE

Please consider it...

Hi Rennodos500,

Thanks for your active suggestion. I will report your suggestion to our product team.

@All, what you expect most in the new IObit Malware Fighter v5? Or which parts do you think that we should improve on the basic of the current IObit Malware Fighter v4?

Welcome all of your suggestions.

I think Antivirus should have feature to turn off antivírus engine and protection....because user often install the world popular antivírus programs like ESET, AVIRA, Kaspersky and Bitdefender.....if you make antivírus with option to turn off, then user does not have to uninstall ASC Ultimate or go back to PRO version, if user does not want to have two antivírus running..

user can have ASC Ultimate without antivirus turned on.....but user can whenever turn on antivirus again...

Hi Rennodos500,

Thanks for your continual suggestion. Well, it seems a suggestion for ASC Uttimate. :-)

Actually, ASC Ultimate and IObit Malware Fighter will work in compatible mood when they detect another antivirus program installed such as ESET, AVIRA, Kaspersky and Bitdefender...

Do you do not need to worry about the conflicts or slow down your PC.

Hi Mops21,

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry to tell you that I cannot send more screenshots of IObit Malware Fighter v5, for it has not been released officially. Thanks for your understanding.

For this question " can you add all your scan engines to virustotal, virscan.org, opswat, metascan, herdprotect and jotti malware scan please" could you please describe the question more clearly? Sorry I did not get you fully.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 3 weeks later...
Error Up date engines , bitdefender and iobit !!!

Hi Vicror2k,

Thanks for your feedback.

To look into the issue, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

After that, please download and install the full patch from http://update.iobit.com/dl/imf5/bd/bdsetup-201612211.exe to see whether the issue can be solved.

@all, welcome all your feebacks. Your support will be our greatest stimulus to work harder to improve our products and service.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

• 3 weeks later...

The best so far, it is a custom look great-interface in the style of Microsoft Windows 10, perfectly perform all tasks with Bitdefender function, protection in real time is perfect, works seamlessly and does not draw a lot of resources. Enough is adapted both novice and advanced users, since I use Malwarefigter 5 Beta 1, I did not notice any problems. The update goes smoothly, mighty anti-virus solution that deserves all the positive reviews.

The best so far, it is a custom look great-interface in the style of Microsoft Windows 10, perfectly perform all tasks with Bitdefender function, protection in real time is perfect, works seamlessly and does not draw a lot of resources. Enough is adapted both novice and advanced users, since I use Malwarefigter 5 Beta 1, I did not notice any problems. The update goes smoothly, mighty anti-virus solution that deserves all the positive reviews.

Hi PC Express Repairshop,

Happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products. Your support will be our greatest stimulus to work harder and better.

@ All, welcome more your suggestions and feedbacks. :-)

Hey Everyone...

So I just found out ya released IMF 5 Beta, installed after a format today. I got to say appearance thus far is AWESOME... Just from the brief look from install, it appears that you all incorporating into it an issue I been feeling I need to address... Browser Protection. I'm hoping I am correct, and you all will address this issue in it, because it does appear I have been getting a lot of Windows corruption, malicious OS issues which appear to be coming in via internet browsers. And since Microsoft itself has started the same in Windows 10, it clearly appears "the bad guys" are now focusing in using browsers to attack others, rather than viruses and etc. that current security software focus on. I have yet to see any security suites that focus strongly enough on these browser attacks, therefore I am hoping IObit is "picking up the sword" regarding this. Currently, I am on the verge of dropping my once rely upon security suite, and am currently depending on IObit software to pick up the coverage atm, and it seems to be working. So please, keep up the good work.

?ACCPresidentLB

Hi AccpresidentLB

Thank you for contacting IObit. This is Maggie from IObit.

Happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products. Your support will be our greatest stimulus to work harder and better. Welcome more your suggestions and feedbacks.

If you have any issues, please feel free to tell us.:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ya Cicely,

Been running IMF5 Beta for a week or so now, and just wanted to say, its been running smooth sailing. Right out of the box, no issues, I can't think of a thing that could improve it. Full scans are slightly time consuming, but considering everything, that can't even be complained about. GUI is totally awesome... Modern & simplistic at same time!!! Never been the biggest fan of IMF (Especially with all the issues I had in past with it conflicting with my primary security software, but that I have changed up & IMF runs great with new security software & all IObit software I use.PLEASE find problem with ASCU10 though, I actually went down to ASCPro10 after all the issues I have had with it, and changed my primary security hasn't resolved any of those issues.

ACCPresidentLB

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

Sorry for my late reply.

Happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. Actually, ASC 10 is not a security program but a system optimization program which can help you boost and optimize your OS. If you are infected, you need to run your security program such as IObit Malware Fighter to ensure your safety.

Welcome more your feedbacks.

Hey ya Cicely,

Yes, I am aware of ASC 10 not being a security, but rather maintenance software, but I normally run ASCU as a secondary antivirus to backup my primary... probably overkill, but has worked in the past versions (ASCU9 7 8) for me, however, I haven't been able to since release of ASCU10 beta. And, I have been running IMF since v. 4 released, and again, really love improvements in v. 5. I went back to ASCPro10 to still be able to have the preventive maintenance ability until we can figure why I can't use ASCU10 anymore. Was hoping you guys might have figured that out for me w/ the files I sent ya. No worries though, I'm sure ya all will let me know if ya find something...

Again, thanks for all ya hard work,

ACCPresidentLB

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

Sorry for my late reply.

What happened when you run ASC U? Any error message? Please describe it more clearly with related screenshots. By the way, if you have ASC Pro and IObit Malware Fighter, you do not need ASC U at the same time. Because IObit Malware Fighter added the world leading Bitdefender anti-virus engine. It can protect your PC from malwares and viruses. Thus, you do not need to buy ASC U again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ya Cicely,

No Worries on the reply...

We get back to one another on here when we can is the way I see it.

So, been running IMF5 Beta w/ ASCPro10 together instead of IMF & ASCU10, and the results have been that both my systems are performing smoothly with this configuration better than when I was using ASCU10 w/ IMF. Who knows, but my overkill before of ASCU10, IMF, and ESET Smart Security may been conflicting with each other to the point of causing issues w/ ASCU10. My purpose for that config was for assisting in beta testing for ya w/o dropping my primary security software (ESET). I did noticed that ESET released a version around same time I was having these issues, that was quite buggy, to the point I had to temp use a different security software. Once ESET updated its program & I went back to it for testing it, everything seemed to iron its way out. I did send screenshots & files, which ya confirmed went to engineers. I decided to say with my current config of ASCPRO10, IMF5 Beta, & ESET until such time as IObit releases an updated version of ASCU10, which I'll gladly check out for you all...

As always, Thanks for the hard work your people do to listen & improve ya software for everyone...

?ACCPresidentLB

I've been running IMF5 Beta along with ASC Pro 10 since the IMF 5 Beta release and have to say that I love the new IMF. The new features are far beyond any competitors with camera guard, etc. Looking forward to further beta tests for any other products as I've done a number of betas for Iobit.

Hi ACCPresidentLB and njazrael71,

@ACCPresidentLB, have you tried the latest IOBit Malware Fighter v5 RC? Please try it. Anything happens, please feel free to tell us.

@njazrael71, thanks for your great contribution to IObit. Happy to hear that you love our new version.

@All, welcome all of your suggestions to the latest IObit Malware Fighter v5 RC.

Archived