Portable Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portable Software

I have the portable versions of Advanced SystemCare, Uninstaller, and Unlocker. Are there any portable versions of IObit's other softwares, especially Malware Fighter?

Also a portable version of Smart Defrag would be nice to have too.

Comment

Hi Christian Sirolli, welcome to IObit Forum!

Please check https://portableapps.com/apps , They have many portable IObit applications including IObit Unlocker, IObit Toolbox, etc. produced with permission from IObit.

Cheers.

enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

On that page, they only have Unlocker and Uninstaller. I recently found Toolbox somewhere else (which is great). The main thing I lack is Malware Fighter and Smart Defrag. So far, I haven't found a portable version of them anywhere. I guess there isn't any. Maybe I should message IObit about it and see if they have any or something.

Comment

Hi Christian Sirolli,

Welcome to our forum.

Thanks for your suggestion. I will report it to our product team for consideration.

IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Christian Sirolli,

Portable Smart defrag is available there!

Here is the address : Smart Defrag Portable 5.6.0.1078 (disk defragmentation) Released

Download page : https://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/smart_defrag_portable

BTW, I have seen your request for IMF under IMF 2 post there!

I used to give download links for older versions of Portable Smart Defrag in
            Other Software Programs section. The topics are below :

Smart Defrag Portable 5.0.2.769 is available by Portable Apps.

Smart Defrag Portable 4.4.0.849 is available by Portable Apps.

Cheers.
            enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Working...
            X