IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit Malware Fighter Wont Allow Me To View Google Images.

Denv12

I downloaded and installed Iobit malware fighter free for windows 7 during the week.Its doing a great job.

When I look in google images,I click on any photo and it wont allow me to do it.Is there a setting I need to change? I didnt have the problem prior to install malware fighter.

Thanks.

Hi Denv12,

Thanks for your feedback.

Did you get any error message?

Please describe the situation " ?I click on any photo and it wont allow me to do it."more clearly with related screenshots.

Guide for taking screen shots can be found on: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Please also tell us the operations you took with our program before you encounter this problem and download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I dowloaded Iobit malware fighter.Free version.

I installed your software.

I can go into google images. Thats not the problem.

I can look up images. Thats not the problem.

I tried searching for a variety of photo subjects. Thats not the problem.

This is when the problem starts:

When I click on any image,the image remains there briefly for less than 3 seconds until the page skips before going back to that image,where I can then view the image from then on.. Thats what the problem is. It shouldnt do that at all .Its been doing that since in installed iobit malware fighter.

I cant capture images of the fault as it happens too quick.I would need to record video of it and I dont know how to record video of google images.

Thank you.

Archived