IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Malware Fighter keep blocking software actions for no reason

entermyname

Hello,

I have a big problem. IObit Malware Fighter keep blocking 90% of my softwares and games from connecting to the internet and saving files even they are 100% trusted. This has caused a lot of errors and file corruption in my softwares and games. I couldn't find any options to disable auto blocking in IObit Malware Fighter. Is there a way to stop it?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble that may cause. Do you still encounter this problem after uninstalling our software?

Would you please kindly help us to investigate? If yes, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe

Double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your patience.

Archived