IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Quick Help with the Blocking Program Access

Sensu

So I accidentally clicked blocked a program from accessing a file it needed to run with the remember checkbox on I saw older post on how to fix this but feel that it is outdated as there is no remember.ini file so I was wondering what the directory is now (yes I did the show hidden files).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sensu,

Welcome to our forum.

Sorry for my late reply.

If you did not click Remember when you click Block, you will get the popup again when you run the program and then you can allow it.

If you clicked Remember and Block, please take the steps as follows:

Before unblock, please ensure that you file that you want to unblock are safe and then take the steps as follows:

1) Please check whether the item you want to unblock is in Quaninte list. If yes, please just restore it

2)Please check whether there is related items in the Blocklist under Anti-ransomware Engine. If yes, please just delete it.

3)If it is not in the above 2 list, please check Rememered Actions and remove it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived