Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another request would be to add a sandbox feature.

Comment

Originally posted by ageekhere View Post
      So when Malware fighter real time protection is turned on you are unable to format a usb drive, when you disable real time protection you are then able to format a usb drive.
      Hi
      ageekhere,

?Could you please turn off the Security Guard one by one under Real-time protection to see which precise protection are off can enable the format.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

specjedi, thanks for your suggestions. I will report them to our product team for consideration.

?@victor2k, yes, the issue you mentioned is stubborn, please download the Full version with Bitdefender Patch from http://update.iobit.com/dl/imf6/bd/b...-201801311.exe to see whether the issue repeats.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

After two years and a few versions, finally, with another installation file, the problem of the BITDEFENDER engine was solved, unfortunately now, a new problem is born, it does not update the database. I believe that after more than a decade to follow IOBIT products, it's time to step aside, good life

Comment

The issue is with MBR Guard

Comment

Hi Victor2k,

Sorry for my late reply.

Do you mean that you failed to update database or it failed to detect the latest database? ( Sorry I can not see your screenshots clearly)

If you meet issues to update database, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.
              Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.
              After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.
              Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

ageekhere, thanks for your reply. I will report the issue to our product team and let you if there is any improvements.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
              IObit Support Team --

Comment

I haven't had an issue with formatting a USB drive while having MF installed on my Win10 machine with all latest updates installed.
                Love the tool and have had no issues.

Comment

Hi njazrael71,

Happy to hear that you are satisfied with our program.

Welcome more suggestions and feedbacks.
                  IObit Support Team --

Comment

I personally love the new Safe Box and the MBR guard features. Some users may experience some growing pains but that's why we're here in beta. This is why I jump on every Iobit beta I can!!

Comment

IMF 6 MUST HAVE A BLOCKER OR FILTER FOR ADULT CONTENT.

Comment

@ njazrael71, Happy to hear that you love the new features.

Yuri B.M, could you please describe your suggestion in details so that we can make improvements?
                        IObit Support Team --

Comment

Yuri B.M are you referring to a blacklist/block list? If so, you have this functionality already. Please go to the Parental Control section under Surfing Protection and Ads Removal. You can block any website you wish. If you're seeking a more advanced filter to filter websites for keywords, you're seeking a much deeper dive that will require metatag filtering.

Comment

Malware Fighter 6.0.2 Bug: When I put a registration code, software says "Your product is activated! And bla bla", but remain still free... i tried thousands of time, I uninstall and reinstall, but nothing... is very annying... no problem with the previus version... please do something for that urgently...

Comment

Hi RickA,

Sorry for my late reply.

Did you use a giveaway license code for IMF v5 Pro. Well, it is a bug. The notification message is wrong. The giveaway license code for IMF v5 Pro can not be used on IMF v6 Pro. It will be fixed in the new updates.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
                              IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
                              X