IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Malware Fighter Pro Autoscan not working

Jimd6500

I have a coupe of pc's running windows 10 that are on 24/7. I want the auto scan of Malware fighter pro to come on and scan at night. But I have tried and tried with no luck. Every time I go back to check it says I need to run a scan and the logs show no scan, even though I had it set to do it every Wednesday. So I would check on Friday but as I said no scans were run. I have the most recent version installed 6.2 and think I had the setting correct for auto scan.

Please help.

Hi Jimd6500 ,

Sorry to hear that.

Please ensure that your PC is available to run the auto scan at the time you set to auto scan.

Please also download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived