Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two of my pcs can't boot anymore after installing db2 + asc + zonealarm

Hi everyone,

i have two laptops that can't boot anymore, one under windows 7 and one under windows 8.1

i have installed driver booster 2 pro with advanced system care 8 pro and Zonealarm free antivirus + firewall 2015

i don't know how i can't recover from these crashes.

on the windows 7 laptop i get an irql less or equal bsod at boot, i can't go to safemode, i only can go to command line in safemode

on the windows 8.1 one i don't have a bsod but i can't boot anymore, it leads me to the troubleshoot page

i read that i had to install asc in compatible mode but i don't know how to do it.

hopefully i have a third computer...

Hi Harlock, you might want to check the thread below and see if it leads you to the right direction, good luck!

http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanc...ning-interface

Comment

Try typing shift r on startup ;) that fixed mine ?

Comment

i did a refresh of my laptop under 8.1 and it worked but i still have issues to boot on the win7 one (bsod irql less or equal at boot)

Comment

Hi,
          What should i do to repair the laptop under win 7 which crashes at boot ? should i reinstall the whole system ?

Comment

Hi,

i've attached the file debug info .zip to this message

i only can go to command prompt in safemode

Comment

You can do a system restore using the command prompt to restore your system to a time before the issues occurred. See Here for info on how to do this.
              To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

hi everyone,

is it safe if i install zonealarm free firewall + antivirus on another desktop pc with driver booster and asc ?

Comment

i have successfully installed zonealarm on the desktop pc. i haven't rebooted yet.

Comment

Hi all,

I recommend using Advanced system care Ultimate 10 as all-in one solution, for best protection and system speed.
                    ASCU features Bitdefender AV engine, plus all other great features from AscPro.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                    X