IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Security tool help for IT workers

Hello IOBit,

My name is Mathijs, i just joined this forum so please go easy on me XD

I have a question about a few products.

These products include IOBit uninstaller, IOBit Unlocker, IOBit Malware Fighter and IOBit advanced Systemcare (mainly the spyware removal function is what i am going for).

I am studying IT and have got a question after a recent event.

Now please hear me out on this one.

Recently i reinstalled Windows 7 64-Bit on my laptop, after all was done and i was on Facebook i suddenly got about 5 or 6 pop-ups on my screen, one of them was speed up my pc now all of us know that something like that is malware.

I immediately disabled all internet possibilities using the button on my laptop.

Right after i disabled all my internet i went to work on removing that pesky malware and i found out that i had about 17 malware programs installed that were literally installed while i was chatting on Facebook.

I removed the malware using the tools mentioned above with the exception of Malware Fighter.

Thanks to the Unlocker tool that i literally used for the first time ever and it helped me a lot with removing the malware that was hidden in the Temp folder of Windows.

Now the question that i have is as follows:

As i said i am studying IT and i have had internship at a local computer store where we had people coming to use with malware problems at least one person per week.

Now my question is, is there a way to combine the four tools i have mentioned above into one that can be installed on a USB stick so it can be used easily without having to install the software everytime?

I am not sure if this is even possible since i would assume that Unlocker needs to be installed on the system since it needs system level access to grand access to remove a file or folder.

My reason for this is obvious, this could save a lot of time for IT workers that get customers with the same malware problems.

Also the reason that i am asking for this is because antivirus programs do sometimes have quite the trouble removing malware and normal users like your grandmother for example won't notice any problems untill it really annoys them.

So i hope that this could be possible and i if it is then i would be willing to pay a price for that if it is not TOO high of course.

Thanks for reading all of this and thanks in advance for any replies.

Kind regards,

Mathijs

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Mathijs,

We are happy to know that these programs helped you out of the trouble.

Regarding your suggestions, I am sorry to tell you that we do not have such plan at present to merge all these products into one. Anyway, all these programs have free version, you can recommend them to the ones who need. If they do not know how to use them, you can ask them to contact IObit support via this forum or submit a ticket via http://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedback.php

We have a support team always stand by to answer users various questions.

Archived