IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to suppress opening browser screen on opening software

I use free versions of Iobit and driver booster and other company security software. But every time I open one of these products they open a browser screen asking me to upgrade to the premium/paid version. While I understand why the company wants to convert free users into paid users. This is a very obtrusive, annoying procedure. Is there any way of changing settings so this stops?

• 2 months later...
I use free versions of Iobit and driver booster and other company security software. But every time I open one of these products they open a browser screen asking me to upgrade to the premium/paid version. While I understand gimp freejobalert notepad++ why the company wants to convert free users into paid users. This is a very obtrusive, annoying procedure. Is there any way of changing settings so this stops?

Facing same issue here too. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shano