IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Blue Screen !!!

Hi Daskalos,

After following Cicely's instructions, can you please check it with BlueScreenView and give a screenshot of BlueScreenView so we can try to understand the reason of the BSOD.

Generally, netio.sys BSODs are the result of the communication driver, ie., networking/internet.

IMF's existence may be causing it, but I think the problem is the driver you are using. Even if IObit solves the glitch for the IMF, I would suggest to look for a more recent version for your communication driver (wireless/NIC driver?).

Cheers.

Thanx for ur help.

well, i installed IMF again and got before 5 Minutes a bluescreen again.

I checked the Minidump at once, buts empty. same before :cry:

why its empty?

If i check my files with Speedcommander the Minidump folder has a padlock.

I thinking the bluescreenview copy the (Empty) Minidump too

Are you using your Windows 7 x64 with Administratve rights?

After having Administrator rights, try to get the ownership of the folder through folder properties=>security tap.

IObit Unlocker also can be tried to open the locked folder.

It seems that the OS can not write to Minidump file , or there is no read/write permission to that folder for the other programs.

Please indicate the permissions under the security tab of property window of the folder. (A screenshot will be better.)

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Ok sorry for answer so late: many times i tried get a report of the bluescreen but never i got and nopbody explain me how.

Ok i deleted IMF again and work without it.

Before i installed again and got 5 MInutes later the same bluescreen.

After looking in internet for see mistake i found this mesaaage in my PC

Fehler beim Laden des Treibers \Driver\WUDFRd für das Gerät WpdBusEnumRoot\UMB\2&37c186b&0&STORAGE#VOLUME#_??_USBSTOR#DISK&VEN_GENERIC&PROD_COMPACT_FLASH&REV_0.00#00000000000006

Its a drivermistake. But what is WUDFRd??

Der Computer wurde nach einem schwerwiegenden Fehler neu gestartet. Der Fehlercode war: 0x000000d1 (0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff880015a4a1d). Ein volles Abbild wurde gespeichert in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Berichts-ID: .

• 1 month later...

Archived