IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Please Post Bugs or problems with IObit Security 360 Here

samr

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far,so good.I'm very interested in the remainder of the functions to come.The only little thing I noticed during the scan was the "wording" Fx. "Scanning Unwanted Files" and "Scanning Malware" these should include the word "for" so it would be "Scanning for Malware".The scan was fairly quick,and the only detections were that 360 doesn't like that I keep my Secuity Center disabled,and it seems threatened by the set-up file for Spyzooka.Other than that,pretty much an everyday ordinary security utility.

So far,so good.I'm very interested in the remainder of the functions to come.The only little thing I noticed during the scan was the "wording" Fx. "Scanning Unwanted Files" and "Scanning Malware" these should include the word "for" so it would be "Scanning for Malware".The scan was fairly quick,and the only detections were that 360 doesn't like that I keep my Secuity Center disabled,and it seems threatened by the set-up file for Spyzooka.Other than that,pretty much an everyday ordinary security utility.

It's detected some stuff on my family computer already. Done a really good job so far :-D

The other functions you can see in the Protect tab, and as for the wording. I agree it should be "for" :-P

False detect AV? Me not detect current VPS database for avast! (after update database).

•Specific Beta Version: Beta 1

•Your OS: Windows XP SP3

•Detailed Description of the Trouble or Your Suggestions:

-short-staple box for my antivirus

-After update my AV don't show current VPS database (not even after - end program/run program)

If have you problems with detection AV, register on http://www.pc-help.cz . We could finds and repair bugs :mrgreen: (Section Hijackthis)

Adjustments and changes?

Works perfect, just as I like it:D

As I mentioned in the beta feedback, a few adjustments:

-When all protection is turned off, the icon on tray should change to warn the user.

-Don't stay in tray when exited program (it stays there whatever I do, I have to manually click and exit from there).Yes, and I unchecked "Minimize to system tray when program is closed" in Options. (also happens on WinXP SP3)

-Proxy for update would be VERY nice, as I cannot update on one of my computers.

-Suggestion: when the program reaches v1.0, the spyware/malware databases could be downloaded separately from IObit.com (as a lot of computers don't have internet to update).

-Question: When can we start translating the program?:)

That's all for now, maybe later I can find some more things to polish (or not:))

Brechler Zsolt

HUNGARY

Nice software but...

:evil: It consumes a lot of CPU while scanning

:-( It doesn't detect my antivirus ESET Smart Security 4

:idea: And a suggestion about the design that radar while scanning if it could show things on radar only when it detects threats

:mrgreen: Almost forgot, about the threats it found 32 while eset didn't find anything so it really does what it says, detects threats that other antiviruses don't.

360 is generating Userinit Application warnings,and indicating the service will have to close.This occurs when allowing 360 to run at boot. XP Home SP2-Starting at boot are: AntiVir 9.0-Anvir Task Manager-SAS Pro-F Secure Exploit Shield Note: nothing appears to be affected,however,360 has significantly increased start time to open my browser(s).I will begin disabling the other start-up items to search for what appears to be a compatibility issue.

OK-It's SAS Pro that has a problem with 360(or vice verse).Even with SAS disabled to run at boot and it's real time protection disabled(just for good measure),and exited from the tray,after a few minutes idle time,the Userinit Application warning window AND the SAS Pro main GUI both open.Figure that one out-It's "waking up" SAS-Strange indeed :-?:shock: