IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

is360.exe- Entry Point Not Found [SOLVED]

White Wolf

The procedure entry point Attach Console could not be found in the dynamic link library kernel32.dll.

What does this mean? I've encounter this problem since updating to latest version of IObit Security 360. Before the update i had no problems. I run Windows 2000 professional SE.

Hi Harly and White Wolf,

Just give us more time, we will fix this problem soon.

We appreciate your support. :-D

[highlight]Sorry but it's way too late![/highlight]

I've uninstalled it completely and won't be trying it again.

Besides the terrible scanning engine,this product should still be in beta,but you seem in a rush to get this out,when it really isn't ready for the public.

Newbies who trust this program will have all sorts of problems,if they actually let IObit fix any supposed malware.

Good luck but I've wasted enough time with this app!

Hi Harly and White Wolf,

Just give us more time, we will fix this problem soon.

We appreciate your support. :-D

Krissy,

I really like the underlying program, Advanced SystemCare, and if I can get past this procedural item regarding the entry point AttachConsole as not being located, I think that the IOBit 360 program has some promises. Please advise me what to do as my system is also Windows 2000 Professional and I need a fixit to run the 360 Program.

Thanks for your assistance,

Spinalzo

IS360 v 1.0 problem with Windows 2000 solved

Hi,

If your Operation System is Windows 2000, after upgrading IObit Security 360 v 1.0, you may encounetr a problem "The procedure entry point Attach Console could not be found in the dynamic link library kernel32.dll". Now we have fixed this problem, for Windows 2000 users, please clcik here to download the fixed version.

Archived