X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi solbjerg,

yes your right but me as a internet user wouldn't pay much attention on the date that has been come out. I use systemlookup allot to give me more information about some files if I'm not aware of what it actually is. I bet that more people are doing the same and if I didn't know IObits product and it would have been new to me, I would follow the advice of systemlookup and the description they give about the product. But because I do know that it is old and not reliable anymore, I self wouldn't pay much attention to it.

But as I mentioned, the users who are new with it will be following that advice and take it as what it stands for. I hope you know what I tried to explain.

Blacksea.
    Do not dream your life, but live your dream!

Comment

• Hi blacksea
      If that is your agenda, the link you left here is counter productive.
      Therefore it is hard to follow your reasoning.
      IObit cannot and should not be able to remove other than their own links from the internet.
      Cheers
      solbjerg

Originally posted by blacksea View Post
      Hi solbjerg,

yes your right but me as a internet user wouldn't pay much attention on the date that has been come out. I use systemlookup allot to give me more information about some files if I'm not aware of what it actually is. I bet that more people are doing the same and if I didn't know IObits product and it would have been new to me, I would follow the advice of systemlookup and the description they give about the product. But because I do know that it is old and not reliable anymore, I self wouldn't pay much attention to it.

But as I mentioned, the users who are new with it will be following that advice and take it as what it stands for. I hope you know what I tried to explain.

Blacksea.
      太阳山 (solbjerg)
      Ceterum censeo Usage of IObit Products esse legendum
      (Furthermore I think that Usage of IObit Products must be read)
      Itemized subjects Table of content
      In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation
      Clean Install concept Clean Install
      Introduction to the Forum Forum Guidelines

Comment

• Well, I'm not saying that IObit should remove links from internet, but they should inform them about it. As you said it is old and out of date. It is better for the IObit company to keep their names clean. If it is not true as it is been described by the link I posted.

Cheers.
        Do not dream your life, but live your dream!

Comment

• Hi blacksea
          Unfeasible suggestion!
          I will say no more on this specific subject
          Cheers
          solbjerg

Originally posted by blacksea View Post
          Well, I'm not saying that IObit should remove links from internet, but they should inform them about it. As you said it is old and out of date. It is better for the IObit company to keep their names clean. If it is not true as it is been described by the link I posted.

Cheers.
          太阳山 (solbjerg)
          Ceterum censeo Usage of IObit Products esse legendum
          (Furthermore I think that Usage of IObit Products must be read)
          Itemized subjects Table of content
          In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation
          Clean Install concept Clean Install
          Introduction to the Forum Forum Guidelines

Comment

• Since it is in post #563, the second link by blacksea is broken by me.

Cheers.
            enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Working...
            X