IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit's NEW security software!!!

enoskype

Hello Everybody,

I have been supplied with the first images of the new security software to share with you.

The new engine is done and still under IObit's internal testing. IObit is still working on the interface and functions.

HERE THEY ARE:

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4829&d=1270494571

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4830&d=1270487200

. http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4831&d=1270487237

Cheers.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it is not ready for releasing yet, thanks pyrath.

Your PC is Danger=>Your PC is in Danger

The others are:

Setting=>Settings

Detail=>Details

soved=>solved

spywae=>spyware

chhose=>choose

Anlysing=>Analysing

Anlysing files=>Files analyzed

mailwares=>malwares

Found mailwares=>Malwares found

Cheers.

Hi sunny,

In simple terms it is "Files - Send for Analysis feature"

In other words, "one-click Report and Upload Suspicious File".

Cloud - Service over the Internet. It consists of reliable services delivered through data centers and built on servers.

Clouds often appear as single points of access for all consumers' computing needs.

Cheers.

Lots of spelling mistakes, nice observation enoskype haha =)

I know it's not done yet, but.... how much more are they going to improve on the interface.

For some reason it looks.... I dunno. But just not right.

Overall, too dark maybe?

Cheers.

I don't like the warning 'Your PC is (in) Danger!'

It is a type of warning often used by scareware programs to lure you into buying their program.

Why not something like 'Scan results • Scan has found xx variants of malware • Please Disinfect/Clean.'

I don't like the warning 'Your PC is (in) Danger!'

It is a type of warning often used by scareware programs to lure you into buying their program.

Why not something like 'Scan results • Scan has found xx variants of malware • Please Disinfect/Clean.'

I agree. Something like 'Malware has been detected - Please run Scan'

Or something less ominous. I assume since the automatic scan is selected in the screen shot it was picked up at that time and a scan is needed. On the other hand if it is that a scan has not been run in a few days, it is more of a warning than actuality, it should read 'Your PC may be in danger' Please

run scan now' may be better.

Lee

A suggestion

I agree with fredvries and Leeman that, someting warning but not scaring would be better for the malware found or probability of malware existing.

Although the image attached is not a perfect sample (Blue should be a bit lighter) but it will give an idea that the Cloud could be better seen if surrounded by blue (the sky).

It may also help to be seen more colorful and changes the darkness feeling for Magic[Hunter].:lol:

THIS IS MY SUGGESTION AND NOT SUPPLIED BY IOBIT !!!

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4857&d=1270602503

Cheers.

It should be "Secure files" not "Security files".

435,343,343 secure files, analyzing files and malware files?:shock:

The ratio of colours is not the same as the numbers of files are the same:mrgreen:

wow, glad i came back to check on iobit. looks great.

and put more simply sunny,

cloud is when they have the database over the internet so when you scan or use the proactive protection, it just uses iobits online database. meaning no more having to update. you will always have the latest updates as long as your internet is working.

hope it helped. im not too sure on my answer either, but it seems to help me understand. lol