IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Different ESET Internet Security settings over different accounts

Hello,

I am trying to figure out a way to have different settings (firewall filtering mode mostly) on different Windows 10 accounts. For example I have my main admin account where I've setup Eset on interactive mode so I can control inflow/outflow of connections etc. But I have also created a guest/visitor account with limited access for other users on my personal PC which I wish to set the filtering mode into automatic so they won't accidentally allow access to an unknown connection and end up messing my PC. How can I do that? I tried to use the profiles tab under firewall but it doesn't automatically change when I change accounts. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

eated a guest/visitor account with limited access for other users on my personal PC which I wish to set the filtering mode into automatic so they won't accidentally allow access to an unknown connection and end up messing my PC. How can I do that? I tried to use the profiles tab under firewall b

há há

Archived