This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threat Submission

If you have a new threat to submit, or a threat which is not detected by S360. Please submit it to:

http://db.iobit.com/deal/sdsubmits/
    [COLOR="Red"]Malware and Security Wizard:twisted:[/COLOR]
    [B][color=#e60a1b]N[/color][color=#ca1335]e[/color][color=#ae1b4f]w[/color] [color=#762c83]T[/color][color=#5a359c]h[/color][color=#3e3db6]r[/color][color=#2246d0]e[/color][color=#064eea]a[/color][color=#2246d0]t[/color] [color=#5a359c]C[/color][color=#762c83]o[/color][color=#922469]u[/color][color=#ae1b4f]n[/color][color=#ca1335]t[/color][/B] = [COLOR="Red"][B]~28,000! (not including variants)[/B][/COLOR] 8)

Excellent.
    I think this is a very important step onward for IOBit

thank you:grin:
    Last edited by leofelix; Aug. 28th, 2009, 01:20.

Comment

Excellent.
      Thank you
      [color=darkblue][u]Free Articles Directory | Article Submission | Submit Articles[/u][/color]

Comment

Indeed useful, thanks.

Comment

Works prett easy. Great work.
          Found lot's of malware which only Hitman Pro found. No iObit, No kaspersky, no F-Secure etc....
          KL Fan-Club and FC Forum
          [b][color=green]WE NEED YOUR[/color] [color=darkblue][u]OPINION[/u][/color][color=green]!!![/color][/b]

Comment

virus from zilla data nuker kills

it kills my sec.360 and change security register parameters:twisted:

Comment

hello
              That is really such a useful information. it is very helpful to me.
              Thank you.

Comment

Trojan Simulator

Hi
                bcoz the submitting thing is disabled i thought i would post it here
                this thing isnt top priority but its important
                www.misec.net/trojansimulator/
                i tested iobit 360 and ran the trojan simulator and did the smart scan
                it detected 7 threats (7 cookies)
                the iobit page says
                Antimalware, antispyware, anti-adware, anti-Trojan, anti-bots, and more. IObit Security 360 PRO can assist* your Antivirus defend any tricky and complex threats.
                i know it isnt an AVbut it souns like na AV
                can you fix it?
                Last edited by wozofoz; Jan. 24th, 2010, 17:40. Reason: Delinked

Comment

Hallo sir, I'm Sorry to upload in here because i had tried on your link but doesn't work in my computer
                  This is a worm his name is Bundpil or Gamarue. As you know in indonesian this Worm had taken 3rd Place on infection on Personal Computer :)
                  Sorry for bad english :v
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi hezekiahsoft,

Thanks for supplying us samples. We will analyze it. If they are threats and not in the database of IObit Malware Fighter. We will put it in.

Thanks again. Have a nice day.
                    IObit Support Team --
                    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hello I can't upload in http://db.iobit.com/deal/sdsubmits

This threat make me lose all of my cryptocurrency and my email-facebook got hacked. I use latest of iobit malware but the malware can pass it.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X