I can't unistall any plug-in using IObit Uninstaller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't unistall any plug-in using IObit Uninstaller

I upgraded my Free IObit Uninstaller to Pro, hoping to fix the plug-ins mess in my computer, and any and all the unistalls I try, end up in "failed to remove the following items:" and the name of the plug-in. I unistalled the IObit Uninstaller and installed it again from the link IObit provided, and the same thing continues to happen. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by Becky Santa María View Post
    I upgraded my Free IObit Uninstaller to Pro, hoping to fix the plug-ins mess in my computer, and any and all the unistalls I try, end up in "failed to remove the following items:" and the name of the plug-in. I unistalled the IObit Uninstaller and installed it again from the link IObit provided, and the same thing continues to happen. Any suggestions?

Hi Becky Santa Maria,

Welcome to our forum.

Please provide us the name of plug-in that you failed to remove with IObit Uninstaller and take steps below to assist us to further look into this issue you reported.

1) Please send us a screenshot of the error message you have got.
    2) Send us the requested file iu_logs_xxxxxxxx.log.

Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe
    Double click GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe to run it, click the button 'Save report to Desktop'
    Wait for a while until you see a file IU__logs_xxxxxxxx.log generated on your desktop.(xxxxxxxx should be the actual date when this file is generated.)
    Send that file iu_logs_xxxxxxxx.log to us.

Thank you very much and looking forward to hearing from you.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi Cicely!

I failed to remove all the plug-ins I tried to remove, but let's start with the first one; it's Linkey (1.0.0.5)

1) Here's the screenshot of the error message

2) About the log file you requested, I ran the program downloaded from the link you provided, it generated the log but when I try to upload it I get an "Invalid File iu_logs_20170313.log" error message... As it is a txt file, I copied the first paragraph of it, so you can see what the contents look like...

"PK  "blJöhQ‘ ö+ Z Users/Ale Santa Mar¡a/AppData/Roaming/IObit/IObit Uninstaller/Boottime/LastAutoRunList.iniíZkOQÏMúˆ‰IûA+/ &~@°•(Õà+Mi^*•‡á¡ò£ûÚž3w×]YÀ¥PëÒ
      a÷sgΝ3{wá×Ï/r,})KǁÜH纴ä›lJŸ¸¼—¯òZ^Iò¾täD†Ð«Ë64ØoÆsÔ¶lX=uiÊlåT˶CÙ©ô u‰Zv¥"ßåú[ÚŸ‘šÜâª-U\×$‚QCŒ6þeÕç:z£Ö¬Eø×F ºÒ@›VV0zKJð¸ ß/q¤ý¼kÀÇ:ìEäÜK
      ^¼…^Zûh—=ô\T-¨×ÃU_me}÷ø®@ÿz jN„Gù|Û“}Ù•ÏÀú±í"‚cX;–5Ä´ÌÖ$¦*˜¤^çIÀÏ”j¤Ð—Ö#`_\õ(‰B/1ÕÜÀ'ª–åÖïØ1_Iˆ´ªÈôð½Ð¨Ï»®ïÐ[¢h0Ò6äg8wÑOœÚÔüó@¦ œë®8_Ö0w©•SÿL¦€VZ±"bqàQÔ¶<G;ÃþœÀg“»³[,¨*ì Ñ.Ã{›Myô!%“%;ŠWïA–Eœ—þºÎ´ª²Œë@»?‡¿YXhás£k3tñ–ÒÖÊætu™ahr>fÑá÷éê“š¡úD*žqÕ'¥2oõI‚) +3ןC* 9õý-êL¯1µNv0?³•øp¾ˆ2£+?p¤ü"ŸšúÁë&bc67Ñna%qcþÛÞx{ç|¶ªr*lë¨×5W”ÿo"

Thanks!

Comment

I see the screenshot didn't get there, so I'm uploading it on this message

Comment

Originally posted by Becky Santa María View Post
          I see the screenshot didn't get there, so I'm uploading it on this message

Hi Becky Santa Maria,

We have got your email with the requested files and screenshots.

Our experts will further look into it. We will keep you updated.

Thanks
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
          X