IObit Uninstaller 6.3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IObit Uninstaller 6.3

[IObit Uninstaller 6.3] - Good day, sorry if I'm in the wrong section, I meant v.6.3. I noticed it says v.7. In 'IObit Uninstaller topic I couldn't find "New Thread". The HELP page said it was at top-left. Anyhow - .
    Please, can someone tell me what (IObit Unstaller 6.3) "Add mask effect in the background" is?

Hi Trimmer,

Welcome to our forum. You could refer to attached screenshots to better understand the mask effect . One has been added mask effect and the other one with no mask effect.
    Our experts are considering giving up this feature in our later version. Would you please let us know your idea about this mask effect?

Thanks and best regards.
    Attached Files
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

It's OK either way, no big thing either way. if I had to choose I'd prefer no mask effect. Most of all is I could not figure it out, nor find anything about it in tutorial. It's a good uninstaller, and ASC's registry cleaner is about the best I ever used. I know it doesn't speed up a PC, using a registry cleaner, but when I uninstall something I want leftover OUT of there. I have JV16 Power Tools 2012 full version and I use it & it's "find" feature...and I use Wise registry Cleaner. ASC finds more activeX than any other. I haven't used IObit uninstaller in a few yr.'s, I used Revo. I use a lot of portable apps, I just made a folder (Portable) right on C:\ drive. Well, I thank you very much, it was bugging me not knowing what "mask" was. Best regards,
      -Roy

Comment

Originally posted by Trimmer View Post
        It's OK either way, no big thing either way. if I had to choose I'd prefer no mask effect. Most of all is I could not figure it out, nor find anything about it in tutorial. It's a good uninstaller, and ASC's registry cleaner is about the best I ever used. I know it doesn't speed up a PC, using a registry cleaner, but when I uninstall something I want leftover OUT of there. I have JV16 Power Tools 2012 full version and I use it & it's "find" feature...and I use Wise registry Cleaner. ASC finds more activeX than any other. I haven't used IObit uninstaller in a few yr.'s, I used Revo. I use a lot of portable apps, I just made a folder (Portable) right on C:\ drive. Well, I thank you very much, it was bugging me not knowing what "mask" was. Best regards,
        -Roy

Hi Trimmer,

Thanks for letting us know your idea for mask effect.

So happy to hear that you are satisfied with our Advanced SystemCare PRO and we will keep improving our products.

Best regards.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
        X