Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleanup mixes up things terribly

Hi forum and IObit team,

Just a quick feedback on Uninstaller 6.3.

From below screenshot you can see that this is the kind of activity you absolutely do not need an uninstaller to take:

I uninstalled Office 2007 a couple of days ago and now are presented with that list by Uninstaller 6.3.

Not only does it offer to delete both Office 2003 and Office 2007, when I only uninstalled Office 2007. It even gets it all wrong and lists all of Office 2003 ("Office 11") under the heading "Office 2007".

Things like that tell me to not touch Uninstaller even with a stick!

But thanks for listening.

Originally posted by DavidGP View Post
    Hi forum and IObit team,

Just a quick feedback on Uninstaller 6.3.

From below screenshot you can see that this is the kind of activity you absolutely do not need an uninstaller to take:

I uninstalled Office 2007 a couple of days ago and now are presented with that list by Uninstaller 6.3.

Not only does it offer to delete both Office 2003 and Office 2007, when I only uninstalled Office 2007. It even gets it all wrong and lists all of Office 2003 ("Office 11") under the heading "Office 2007".

Things like that tell me to not touch Uninstaller even with a stick!

But thanks for listening.

Hi DavidGP,

Please follow the steps below to help us look into the issue:

1. Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe
    2. Double click GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe to run it, click the button 'Save report to Desktop'
    3. Wait for a while until you see a file IU__logs_xxxxxxxx.log generated on your desktop.(xxxxxxxx should be the actual date when this file is generated.)
    4. Send that file iu_logs_xxxxxxxx.log to us.

Thank you very much and looking forward to hearing from you.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
    X