This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Software Updater feature not available

Hey everybody (ioBit techs, especially). I just got around to updating to Uninstaller 8 Pro. After I did it, I got a little pop-up informing me that 2 of my installed programs had updates available. That was handy! But when I go into Uninstaller 8 Pro and click on SOFTWARE UPDATER directly to see what it looks like that way, the option in the upper-right for UPDATE ALL is greyed out with a little PRO image in it's own upper-right corner implying that I need to have the PRO version of Uninstaller 8. Well, I do. I even went and re-requested my license code and input it again. But it still won't let me click the UPDATE ALL button.

What's up?

Frank

P.S. I really don't like using a public forum for software problems like this. I wish, instead, that you had a private tech support forum where only your own techs (and not the general public) can read along. Of course, maybe it's a good thing because everyone will see when you have problems and (hopefully) urge you to get them fixed.

Originally posted by FDWojo View Post
    Hey everybody (ioBit techs, especially). I just got around to updating to Uninstaller 8 Pro. After I did it, I got a little pop-up informing me that 2 of my installed programs had updates available. That was handy! But when I go into Uninstaller 8 Pro and click on SOFTWARE UPDATER directly to see what it looks like that way, the option in the upper-right for UPDATE ALL is greyed out with a little PRO image in it's own upper-right corner implying that I need to have the PRO version of Uninstaller 8. Well, I do. I even went and re-requested my license code and input it again. But it still won't let me click the UPDATE ALL button.

What's up?

Frank

P.S. I really don't like using a public forum for software problems like this. I wish, instead, that you had a private tech support forum where only your own techs (and not the general public) can read along. Of course, maybe it's a good thing because everyone will see when you have problems and (hopefully) urge you to get them fixed.
    Hi FDWojo,

Please confirm whether you have activated your IObit Uninstaller PRO successfully.

Can you see IObit Uninstaller PRO on your top left of the main screen of IObit Uninstaller?

Thanks,
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
    X