IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New Software Updater feature not available

FDWojo

Hey everybody (ioBit techs, especially). I just got around to updating to Uninstaller 8 Pro. After I did it, I got a little pop-up informing me that 2 of my installed programs had updates available. That was handy! But when I go into Uninstaller 8 Pro and click on SOFTWARE UPDATER directly to see what it looks like that way, the option in the upper-right for UPDATE ALL is greyed out with a little PRO image in it's own upper-right corner implying that I need to have the PRO version of Uninstaller 8. Well, I do. I even went and re-requested my license code and input it again. But it still won't let me click the UPDATE ALL button.

What's up?

Frank

P.S. I really don't like using a public forum for software problems like this. I wish, instead, that you had a private tech support forum where only your own techs (and not the general public) can read along. Of course, maybe it's a good thing because everyone will see when you have problems and (hopefully) urge you to get them fixed. :-)

Hey everybody (ioBit techs, especially). I just got around to updating to Uninstaller 8 Pro. After I did it, I got a little pop-up informing me that 2 of my installed programs had updates available. That was handy! But when I go into Uninstaller 8 Pro and click on SOFTWARE UPDATER directly to see what it looks like that way, the option in the upper-right for UPDATE ALL is greyed out with a little PRO image in it's own upper-right corner implying that I need to have the PRO version of Uninstaller 8. Well, I do. I even went and re-requested my license code and input it again. But it still won't let me click the UPDATE ALL button.

What's up?

Frank

P.S. I really don't like using a public forum for software problems like this. I wish, instead, that you had a private tech support forum where only your own techs (and not the general public) can read along. Of course, maybe it's a good thing because everyone will see when you have problems and (hopefully) urge you to get them fixed. :-)

Hi FDWojo,

Please confirm whether you have activated your IObit Uninstaller PRO successfully.

Can you see IObit Uninstaller PRO on your top left of the main screen of IObit Uninstaller?

Thanks,

Archived