X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block non-admin uninstall option

Is there any way to block non-admins from using the uninstall feature

Hi,

Please confirm whether you want to block non-admins from using IObit Uninstaller.

Thanks,
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Yes I want to block non-admins as I have grandchildren who use the PC in "user" accounts, and I don't want them removing programs by accident

Comment

Originally posted by dugglebb View Post
        Yes I want to block non-admins as I have grandchildren who use the PC in "user" accounts, and I don't want them removing programs by accident
        Hi,

We are afraid that we can't block non-admins from using the uninstall feature. Besides IObit Uninstaller, non-admins could use other methods to uninstall programs. For example, they can uninstall programs in Windows Control Panel.

For using IObit Uninstaller, you could set a password for the non-admins account so a password is needed before running IObit Uninstaller under non-admins account.

Thanks,
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
        X