IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Your program is the most terrible Adware shit that exist, please fix those issues:

-While gaming in Full Screen application, your program stop me from playing my game in the most incense moment, only to show me some bullshit notification that isn't that important at all!

-No option to stop the auto start on Windows starting, where is your start up app? Why I can not prevent your app from starting at all! I just use it from time to time, no every day!

- Stop pushing notication! If I like the program I will buy it, stop it already!

- It didn't do the job of removing Kaspersky VPN. Just it said it delete it, while in real life the Icon and the folder with the program files where intact and the Kaspersky vpn still was able to start!

-Please think of curse words and say it to yourselfs!

-While gaming in Full Screen application, your program stop me from playing my game in the most incense moment, only to show me some bullshit notification that isn't that important at all!

-No option to stop the auto start on Windows starting, where is your start up app? Why I can not prevent your app from starting at all! I just use it from time to time, no every day!

- Stop pushing notication! If I like the program I will buy it, stop it already!

- It didn't do the job of removing Kaspersky VPN. Just it said it delete it, while in real life the Icon and the folder with the program files where intact and the Kaspersky vpn still was able to start!

-Please think of curse words and say it to yourselfs!

Hello,

1) Please send us a screenshot of the notification you have got when you are playing game so that we could further forward it to our marketing team.

2) The main window of IObit Uninstaller will not start at Windows startup. Only the service?? UninstallMonitor.exe will run in the background, monitoring the uninstall with Windows' own uninstaller or other programs uninstaller in real time and see if leftovers are left in the PC and help you remove those leftovers. UninstallMonitor.exe takes small ??disk occupation? ?and it will not influence your PC performance.

3) For Kaspersky VPN uninstallation, please follow the steps below to help us look into the issue:

Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe

Double click GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe to run it, click the button 'Save report to Desktop'

Wait for a while until you see a file IU__logs_xxxxxxxx.log generated on your desktop.(xxxxxxxx should be the actual date when this file is generated.)

Send that file iu_logs_xxxxxxxx.log to us.

Thanks,

Archived