IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Unistaller deleted LibreOffice upgrade

i recently upgraded LibreOffice

during the LibreOffice upgrade process, the Iobit Uninstaller popup came up and said that several thousand files were remaining

so, after LibreOffice completed the upgrade, i hit the button on the Iobit Uninstaller to get rid of those files that it mentioned

but, turns out that it got rid of the upgrade too, or at least when i clicked the LibreOffice desktop icon, that icon said that soffice.exe could not be found

so, i restarted the LibreOffice install and selected Repair, and it repaired the upgraded LibreOffice install

perhaps LibreOffice was re-using some of the old files? not sure, but wanted to mention what happened

hth :)

i recently upgraded LibreOffice

during the LibreOffice upgrade process, the Iobit Uninstaller popup came up and said that several thousand files were remaining

so, after LibreOffice completed the upgrade, i hit the button on the Iobit Uninstaller to get rid of those files that it mentioned

but, turns out that it got rid of the upgrade too, or at least when i clicked the LibreOffice desktop icon, that icon said that soffice.exe could not be found

so, i restarted the LibreOffice install and selected Repair, and it repaired the upgraded LibreOffice install

perhaps LibreOffice was re-using some of the old files? not sure, but wanted to mention what happened

hth :)

Hi,

Please follow the steps below to help us look into the issue you have encountered:

1. Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe

2. Double click GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe to run it, click the button 'Save report to Desktop'

3. Wait for a while until you see a file IU__logs_xxxxxxxx.log generated on your desktop.(xxxxxxxx should be the actual date when this file is generated.)

4. Send that file iu_logs_xxxxxxxx.log to us.

Thanks,

Archived