X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by testuserxperia View Post
    Hi Cicely,

I would like an option in IObit's Uninstaller to search for the leftovers of a program by typing the program's name, instead of browsing manually

Something like the feature available in Revo's Uninstaller as illustrated below.. [ATTACH=CONFIG]n221872[/ATTACH]
    Hi testuserxperia,

We have forwarded your suggestion to our product team for consideration.

Thanks.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I appreciate it.

Comment

Best free uninstaller Download is an absolutely amazing addition to my Pc system, as we all know sometimes files are not completely deleted, this is not the case with what IObit have achieved here. I personally install, Uninstall very often given the nature of Beta testing simulation products, and after running the Powerful Scan no file is left behind. This Uninstaller is powerful, efficient, and has many functions to personalize your uninstall, ie Large Programs, Recently Installed, Batch Uninstall and File Shredder just to name a few. Take care of your Pc system and install IObit Uninstaller.
        Uninstall Unwanted and Won't-be-uninstalled Programs & Annoying toolbars and plug-ins Promptly & Thoroughly

Comment

Working...
        X