IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

System Recovery

Phenom

Okay this made me mad, when I do a system recovery it put junk on my computer I am running on Windows Vista Home Premium.

Now I have to completely clean out my computer and I need deep cleaning tools now and before I did the System Recovery my cpu was running pretty good except my processor is weak 1.80ghz I'm getting AMD Phenom 2.6 though.

soooo... your point is? just clean it... doesnt take too long

I had a disc with System Recovery and it had full system recovery, so I thought when I press F10 it would do the same, but it just put junk on my PC. Windows installer doesn't even work -_-

PC is also recovering previously deleted junk, that always happened with all win.ver.

Normally, all you have to do is: get rid of that old & getting corrupted with unwilling to go away deleted files and, buy/install yourself a new one + reinstalling your O.S. with all the newest updates/upgrades via your own internet connection. But, I will rather say: "Buy that newer Phenom 2.6Ghz. E.S. System and enjoy its much easier to update features and utility apps."

:lol:

Archived