Hi Old friends!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Old friends!

Wow! The forum has really changed sense my last visit. Just want to wish some old friends a Happy and Prosperous new year. I have been blessed and I'm very thankful. I'm looking forward to 2017. Want to give a special hello to a very old and special fiend enoskype

Hello. I thought i would see what's going on here at IObit. Where has the time gone. I got old really fast. Still remember the good old days and the good times I had here.
    Any way life is good to me. My wife signed a lease for 3 years. Unbelievable 200,000 $. Will pay some big taxes nest year. We live in a retirement village where I help seniors with their printers and computers.Didn't see many of my old friends here.@enoskype Hope everyone is doing well.
    Gary!

Comment

Hi donetao, this is great forum for good chat and knowledgeable stuff. We welcome you to this forum and I'm also a new user out there. So, feel free to ask any problem with the help of threads on this forum.

Comment

Hello Wise Gentleman. I'm a old member here. I once was a VIP Expert here. I abused my privileges and paid the price. I just come back here on occasions and tell my friends hello.
        I really know very little about IObit products. I could help with the new W10 operating system. I have very good knowledge about W10, but don't see anyone having problems with W10.
        Thanks for your reply.
        PS I spent many good times here on this forum. A lot of water has gone under the bridge, and I doubt if I could be that much help these days.I'm not having any problems with the free windows 10 upgrade. IObit was my first forum to join.

Comment

Hi! Well another year has gone by. It sure went fast. Thought I'd drop by for my yearly visit. Will look around a little and then go back to another forum, where I help members with W10 problems. I wish you all the very best. garybear!

Comment

Nice to hear from you donetao! :)

Comment

Working...
            X