IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hi Old friends!

donetao

• 9 months later...

Hello. I thought i would see what's going on here at IObit. Where has the time gone. I got old really fast. Still remember the good old days and the good times I had here.

Any way life is good to me. My wife signed a lease for 3 years. Unbelievable 200,000 $. Will pay some big taxes nest year. We live in a retirement village where I help seniors with their printers and computers.Didn't see many of my old friends here.@enoskype Hope everyone is doing well.

Gary!

Hello Wise Gentleman. I'm a old member here. I once was a VIP Expert here. I abused my privileges and paid the price. I just come back here on occasions and tell my friends hello.

I really know very little about IObit products. I could help with the new W10 operating system. I have very good knowledge about W10, but don't see anyone having problems with W10.

Thanks for your reply.

PS I spent many good times here on this forum. A lot of water has gone under the bridge, and I doubt if I could be that much help these days.I'm not having any problems with the free windows 10 upgrade. IObit was my first forum to join.

• 1 month later...

Hi! Well another year has gone by. It sure went fast. Thought I'd drop by for my yearly visit. Will look around a little and then go back to another forum, where I help members with W10 problems. I wish you all the very best. garybear!

Archived