IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What's your opinion about telemedicine?

moltenworm

Hey guys! I'm wondering if anyone of you has tried online diagnosis or telemedicine of some sort. I am quite hesitant about not meeting my doctor in person to get a diagnosis or to consult about my health concerns. If anyone of you tried it before, mind to share your experience? :)

It's common in the US. My uncle is doing since he was diagnosed with diabetes. Aside from that, his uric acid tends to get high frequently and as a result, he is having a hard time to travel because feet are swollen. His doctor advised him to just conduct an online consultation instead of going to the hospital. And as far as I know, there's nothing wrong with it. In fact, it's even convenient except of course for those life-threatening condition. I even saw them one time having a video call and showing his swollen left foot to his doctor. I find it cool...haha. [h=3][/h]

It's common in the US. My uncle is doing since he was diagnosed with diabetes. Aside from that, his uric acid tends to get high frequently and as a result, he is having a hard time to travel because feet are swollen. His doctor advised him to just conduct an online consultation instead of going to the hospital. And as far as I know, there's nothing wrong with it. In fact, it's even convenient except of course for those life-threatening condition. I even saw them one time having a video call and showing his swollen left foot to his doctor. I find it cool...haha.

That sounds really cool. I asked that question because I want to try mental health counseling online. I have been experiencing anxiety attacks from time to time but I'm too busy with my launch project and my clients' businesses. Good thing that somebody tried telemedicine before.

FORUM USAGE GUIDELINES - Read this first - IObit.Com Forums

• 2 months later...

Archived