IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit Fake __be Aware!!!

itsmejjj

Hi jjj

Fine heads-up, thanks!

Gee whiz - they are really trying those malware-producers.

Cheers

solbjerg

http://iobit.com/fake.html

Gee wize and people wonder why i dislike pirates and baster programers !!!

It seems that IObit Security 360 becomes the target of malware due to its success. Even during the Beta testing, IObit Security 360 gets the first wave of malware attacks. Now that the malware wants and begins the war

just read it .

itsmejjj

solbjerg

just wondering is is still safe say people downloading from geeks

where the download point to ..via the site ?

you understand what i am saying ?--myself i use geeks only the first time when i ran into the program to try...

after that just downloaded from the site

also i would like to know if the geek site has there own files (copy's) of programs...to download why i say this is many are redounded yet down loadable

be it by other links---

Author: Iobit

Date: 2009-08-20

Size: 8.24 MB

License: Freeware

Requires: Win 2000/03/08/XP/Vista/7

Downloaded: 912639 Times <<<<<<<<<<<NOT BAD UHH!!!!!

Tip: Click here to Update all your PC's Drivers Click here if it does not.

Download IObit Security 360 from the USA MajorGeeks - |USA|

Download IObit Security 360 fromthe USA MajorGeeks - |USA 2|

Download from Internode Internode - |Australia|

alternatives--

itsmejjj

http://iobit.com/fake.html

Gee wize and people wonder why i dislike pirates and baster programers !!!

It seems that IObit Security 360 becomes the target of malware due to its success. Even during the Beta testing, IObit Security 360 gets the first wave of malware attacks. Now that the malware wants and begins the war

just read it .

itsmejjj

Thanks for letting us know. Well i don't download from majorgeeks,mostly from download.com. Since geeks contains third party cookies ..forgot which is it but kinda dangerous IMO . Just like doubleclick.net

Hello everybody,

Please have a look at THAT thread, it was sent to IObit to make them aware of this product.

Cheers.

NOTE FYI: download.com has it's downsides too. A lot of third party cookies including com.com.

If you are using HostsMan ( which is using MVPS Hosts, hpHosts, and Peter Lowe's AdServer List), download.com is locked as the IP address is in the lists. (all together 157,222 addresses are blocked as of today without even one dublicate).There is a good hosts file editor in that program too.

I was only once warned by security programs about MajorGeeks and it was the producer of the software site had links to suspicious sites. They keep most of the new version setup files on their servers. There are exeptions, specially very frequently updated ones and most of the MS ones.

Hello everybody,

NOTE FYI: download.com has it's downsides too. A lot of third party cookies including com.com.

If you are using HostsMan ( which is using MVPS Hosts, hpHosts, and Peter Lowe's AdServer List), download.com is locked as the IP address is in the lists. (all together 157,222 addresses are blocked as of today without even one dublicate).There is a good hosts file editor in that program too.

I was only once warned by security programs about MajorGeeks and it was the producer of the software site had links to suspicious sites. They keep most of the new version setup files on their servers. There are exeptions, specially very frequently updated ones and most of the MS ones.

:O ,thanks for telling. IMO ,haven't experience any issue with download.com.

Though i do know that some downloads contain viruses at download.com. :-D

Well i hardly download new stuffs,so should be alright.

• 5 years later...

Archived