IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Now That's a Shame...

detailer

The deletion of all of the posts in the "Declaration From IObit" thread.I found the different viewpoints expressed as some of the best reading in recent memory.At least just "move" everyone's input-don't blatantly delete it! That's very disrespectful,and smacks of guilt.

what

WHAT Would u expect Iobit has no respect for is users free or paid no respect for the members of it form..... and by resent events no respect for it self ............ps censorship of of most of these posts deleting of posts locking threads stinks ,,,,,,, if it not see dont worry about it noone can lose face ....

why not just take out the form members who post things Iobit dont like and shoot them in the back of the head???????

ps ban me Prove My point

{SCOTLAND} LOVE YOUR HISTORY REAL" Fighters stand up for rights " ...yep you fellers don't fool about -when it comes to a opinion,whooo,

thy tell me i am blunt--whoosh----ya surpassed me! easy-

love the movie with MELL in it --and the stone of destiny? and how about ROB ROY what a fine FILM that is--

itsmejjj

I am still here

I think someone in Iobit forgot this...........

知己知彼 百戰不殆 (知彼知己,百战不殆)

and this

兵不厭詐 (兵不厌诈)

Sun Tzu 722–481 BC

Never mind this............. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.

someone form Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware has read the art of war ......

Agreed Vman

No way are personal attacks on the Mods acceptable in any way,shape,or form.Lest we forget,these were the same people helping when your ASC didn't work properly,or you F'd up your PC because you didn't read before you hit the big blue button.How many of you were taken by the hand,step by step to get your internet connection optimized? Issues with Smart Defrag-remember those?Gamers,what about issues with Game Booster?More importantly still, is the fact these people are volunteers and are not affiliated with IObit.When I first joined and knew squat,I was welcomed and spoon fed through the forum and countless PM's from some of the Mods to rectify situations I had gotten myself into.Think carefully about your comments,and more importantly,who you direct them to.You just might find yourself needing that person's help again some day,and it might not be an IObit product either.I fully understand the outrage in light of what we have read so far,but please,THINK before you type.

No way are personal attacks on the Mods acceptable in any way,shape,or form.Lest we forget,these were the same people helping when your ASC didn't work properly,or you F'd up your PC because you didn't read before you hit the big blue button.How many of you were taken by the hand,step by step to get your internet connection optimized? Issues with Smart Defrag-remember those?Gamers,what about issues with Game Booster?More importantly still, is the fact these people are volunteers and are not affiliated with IObit.When I first joined and knew squat,I was welcomed and spoon fed through the forum and countless PM's from some of the Mods to rectify situations I had gotten myself into.Think carefully about your comments,and more importantly,who you direct them to.You just might find yourself needing that person's help again some day,and it might not be an IObit product either.I fully understand the outrage in light of what we have read so far,but please,THINK before you type.

The mods and admins get more **** then the product, which is rather funny since its the product in question.

i just bash out Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware out from my system by rating them and their loyal users acting weird in others people place, no manace! If got problems with other just don't act like a child, spreading words all over the world just to get some support. Why not just sattle the problems in a good friendly manner even you don't like it. Fight fire with fire will never end and at last there a many loses.

Sorry IObit Admin and Mods for my post in your community board because I found it's unfair to weird people to bash you out with no mercy.

Thanks.

Hi antu_paiter

Voices of reason are always welcome!! :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

i just bash out Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware out from my system by rating them and their loyal users acting weird in others people place, no manace! If got problems with other just don't act like a child, spreading words all over the world just to get some support. Why not just sattle the problems in a good friendly manner even you don't like it. Fight fire with fire will never end and at last there a many loses.

Sorry IObit Admin and Mods for my post in your community board because I found it's unfair to weird people to bash you out with no mercy.

Thanks.

Sorry

The deletion of all of the posts in the "Declaration From IObit" thread.I found the different viewpoints expressed as some of the best reading in recent memory.At least just "move" everyone's input-don't blatantly delete it! That's very disrespectful,and smacks of guilt.

Detailer, I am so sorry with that because I didn’t deal with them well but just delete them---My mistake! I have joined in IObit for nearly 1 year, but I still can not manage things well, also I haven’t come to our forum for helping people regularly, maybe I should do well from now on, please just give me another chance. Sorry again for all the members.:sad:

Detailer, I am so sorry with that because I didn’t deal with them well but just delete them---My mistake! I have joined in IObit for nearly 1 year, but I still can not manage things well, also I haven’t come to our forum for helping people regularly, maybe I should do well from now on, please just give me another chance. Sorry again for all the members.:sad:

ah ge ,dear girl, na i could learn from you -

i have read all your posting and love them -i would love to be able to write and x plane things as you can--and do!

itsmejjj

this has upset a peaceful forum,some of us did not handle well,and in the panic

the try to stop this , we reacted differently make ,and say,do,things normally we would not,

one thing i am learning,writing ,is far different than ,speaking,and there are very clever types that know how to hit at others when ,attacking a forum,

words written can mean any thing to a reader,in the way thy interpret it .

attack ,the postie,or a poster,who is not able to use corrective wording.

and use this and attack,in a combination. as been stated already ,there are one that love this,its better than sex to them,thy swoon,dancing in the moonlight, then come back for a other buzz,and hoping to get a answer,hit harder,then get a rush,to see the fluster way of a postie is trying to ex plane,

GOT YA"and then go out dancing in the moonlight again ,!!

i think there is a old saying

the pen is stronger than words--! how true this is

now as for who did what -let me say this -i use 3 software programs ok

and thy use the very same en gen!! -i speak of fire walls that block yet different company's--all USA based! using the same yahoo,geek,Google,

and in tool bars -this is nothing new,all most ,ok, i say almost every install

has this add on -a tool bar -so now ,This wot,Mcfee,or what ever - do not utter a word to red light them? -or a install that uses the en gens?

as for the who did what i care less-not my problem-i will use iobit ,or as i want and care less what any one is saying,ITS SOFTWARE TO ME -if it is free i take it ---use it -the res pefff

and any one that posts to me some long winded post as to morality or we here or there -i say PEfff i am over 18 years old ,as for ohh no do not link here or there ,that is my choosing -and do not need to be told you should not ,you could see a naked ,lady,or man,or that is not decent-wanna come to where i live we all swim in the glory! wash and bath together ,no one carers less-we are naked coming into this world go the same way when leaving it--i do not use or need wot ,or mcfee or who ever to say don't

but each to there own.

HERE is my advice GO DANCE IN THE MOON LIGHT-howl all ya want

-if you do not like the forum, because we decided to use iobit products -

itsmejjj

Archived