IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I'm back!

Ted

Hi everyone, I hope all is well with our forum members, but unfortunately my year has not started too good as I've been in hospital since the second of January and just arrived home home today. My blood pressure was fluctuating and I had severe head pains with a fairly high fever. The ambulance transported me to hospital and after suffering a small heart attack, I've had many X-rays, CT and MRI scans and finally yesterday I had a procedure where they cut a small piece of artery from the side of my forehead as they suspected temporal arteritis. I also had a lumbar punch, so have had the works. However, nothing conclusive as to the the cause of it all, but am still awaiting results of the latest tests.

Got a bit of catching up to do with my email and reading the swag of posts on the forum.

Good to see you back

Welcome back Ted, I hope all goes well for you :smile:

I started the New Year with a fever as well, nothing as extreme as you had and I was better in 10 days.

I remember sitting in a chair on a warm New Years eve, with a blanket wrapped around me shivering and watching the fireworks in the distance.

I could only think, "Surely the year has got to improve from this" and it has :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi Ted

Sorry to hear it Ted, sounds omnious.

Any way - I hope the best for you

Nice to see you back!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi everyone, I hope all is well with our forum members, but unfortunately my year has not started too good as I've been in hospital since the second of January and just arrived home home today. My blood pressure was fluctuating and I had severe head pains with a fairly high fever. The ambulance transported me to hospital and after suffering a small heart attack, I've had many X-rays, CT and MRI scans and finally yesterday I had a procedure where they cut a small piece of artery from the side of my forehead as they suspected temporal arteritis. I also had a lumbar punch, so have had the works. However, nothing conclusive as to the the cause of it all, but am still awaiting results of the latest tests.

Got a bit of catching up to do with my email and reading the swag of posts on the forum.

Archived