IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Softpedia Offer

titou56

Hi Okie ;-)

The link hold you on Iobit web Site, then your mail adress is already known, isn't it ?

Dont be so suspicious, now my friend ! you can trust me ! you know me...:lol:

By the way, I'am using Spamihilator, an antispam, may be you could download it... it is great ! and after you'll be able to filter incoming mails...

Very best regard,

Titou

Page loading

Edit: enoskype and I are not losing the plot, the post above this one has been deleted by the member which is why our replies look strange.

I am not sure what the other screenshots are for but in the IObit screenshot the page has not finished loading and so the text on the left has not been replaced by icons yet.

It says Waiting for forums.iobit.com and your green progress bar has not reached the end.

This happens to me sometimes and at various sites but there could be many reasons for this. As I said before, I usually blame my public wi-fi connection :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi Okie,

It is nothing to do with IObit.

Close Firefox, clean the cache of the Browsers, and it will be fine again.

Firefox loads pages before you ask it to load. Also, although it depend on the dajustment ofhe options, it loads the linked pages.

Cheers.

HI titou!

I don't think the free version requires email validation! So Iobit doesn't already have it in this case!

This is a wonderful opportunity for those who see Titou's post to get a free!!!:lol: licence for the pro version of Advanced SystemCare!!! The newest one!!

For those who just bought it this month... no big deal! But the offer is SOLID through link with softpedia... just hit it and get it:grin:

I got mine!! (bumped me up 5 months)!!!:-)

Or you can sit around and wait and debate!?!

Maybe its already too late?

P.S. I don't know what Woz and Eno are rambling about in those earlier posts.? The link and offer are still good!

Nay!!! Not too late! Just looked at it again and still working!!! But the clock is ticking!!!

This is also a wonderful opportunity to thank Titou for bringing all he does here. Humility,Humor,Honor,Honesty...and most importantly Integrity!

Guys,

I tried to get this free givaway and it's not even the latest version.

It's 3.4.1.685. And it says nothing about free license, I select get full version and it takes me to order basket and wants my credit card info. Anyone else have the same thing? My current Pro is up in April, 2010 and would be a great thing to get.

Hi titou. Looks like a good deal. I'm just wondering if IObit is in with SOFTPEDIA on this. How does this work. I understand having to have your email to send license, just that I'm real cautious who I give my email address to. Maybe IObit could confirm if this is legitimate deal. I don't mind paying for IObit programs, but I might take a freebie every now and then.:lol:

The download link and license will send to this email. Your Email privacy guaranteed!

well now Gary the bait is there will you take it is the point?

will you risk it ?

give it a miss ? or take it..? remember any @ sent could be intercepted?

or seen by google..who knows...

or someone ,sees it ,the site now has your e Mail id if you take the offer..

can it be trusted? is the point..

NOW be very cautious who you give my email address to.

ya never can tell ...

itsmejjj

I was born a ramblin' man

P.S. I don't know what Woz and Eno are rambling about in those earlier posts.? The link and offer are still good!

There was a post above mine that has been deleted by the member which is what enoskype and I were replying to.

This is why or replies look strange :roll:

All the best, woz of oz

Ok, just an update for anyone who cares. I finally got the license. Seems the email address you put in has to match the IP address where you are at the time. I initially put my home email addy in from work and never got the license instructions. When I got home - nothing in my inbox. I put my wife's email addy in from home(we share same computer) - Voila! Got the link and instructions to download immediately on screen! The instructions are not correct as to where to find upgrade and put in license, but after opening up ASC and going to overview and selecting 'professional' it will open up the license window and you can get a new license from there. Put the account info and license key provided on the Softpedia screen and it worked. I'm set for another year. Then just download the 3.4.2 version from anywhere it's provided and you are all set. ASC is an excellent program!

Leeman

Hi, titou56,

Thanks for that link.

I'm using version: 3.4.2 and my License Status is Active with 205 days left.

Do I enter the new Account Name in the "Install New License" box or the "Upgrade Current License" box. Won't there be confusion with two different Account names?

Hi, enoskype,

Sorry to appear a bit thick... my oxygen-starved brain must be running in low gear at the moment and I need to be spoon-fed.

Do you mean to wait for my expiry date before entering the new code?

And do I enter the new code in the "Install New License" box or the "Upgrade Current License" box?

Here comes the party pooper

Hi enoskype. My license always shows 364 days left, but I don't think that's accurate. I have had mine a long time and it still shows 364 days left,---GB

Sorry gary but I think you will find if you click on Refresh then ASC will connect to the internet and do an update on your liscence. You will then see your real amount of time left :-(

Also the Expired Date does not match your days left at the moment.

All the best, woz of oz

Hi woz

Apparently it is hard to compute "time left" - we see it in SmartDefrag too :-)

I have left time to its own device :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Sorry gary but I think you will find if you click on Refresh then ASC will connect to the internet and do an update on your liscence. You will then see your real amount of time left :-(

Also the Expired Date does not match your days left at the moment.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived