IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

God Mode !

itsmejjj

god mode --for win 7 --ok i do not know if any one come across this

please be very carefull. what you do with it .its gives you 100% controle over the system.

above admin rights..(account) so agian be aware...

step 1 tap on your screen new folder(make)

2 rename it as shown here--copy past -full line

GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

3 tap your new folder and you see what i posted.

Windows 7, Server 2008, and flavors of Windows Vista provide an unpublished ability to create a control panel called GodMode that allows you to have easy access to almost all administrative tasks that you would like to use in Windows. This new window is called God Mode because it puts all aspects of the management of Windows at your fingertips in one location. This allows you to quickly configure Windows settings or hardware from one screen. In order to access God Mode you must first create a special folder on your desktop.

It is important to note that God Mode only works for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 32-bit versions of Windows Server 2008, and 32-bit versions

You can now scroll through the list of available configuration options and tasks that are available for your version of Windows and tweak Windows from one location.

If at any time you would like to remove God Mode, all you have to do is delete the folder you created.

itsmejjj

Most reviews about GodMode says that it's not really something God-like or a mode.

Rather, it's simply a folder packed with shortcuts to just about every settings change and administrative function in Windows 7. Everything you'll find in the Action Center, Backup and Restore, Autorun, Desktop Gadgets, Devices and Printers. All dumped in one central location for easy access.

Most reviews about GodMode says that it's not really something God-like or a mode.

Rather, it's simply a folder packed with shortcuts to just about every settings change and administrative function in Windows 7. Everything you'll find in the Action Center, Backup and Restore, Autorun, Desktop Gadgets, Devices and Printers. All dumped in one central location for easy access.

ok i see what you say here --thanks i never tried this.and found it interesting..

and just wanted to share this..but 1 click and its all there..very easy i would think..

so its no more than admin rights?

itsmejjj

Archived