IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

any photography experts

sunny staines

My knowledge of photos is basic, while on holiday visited a haunted house [rosehall jamaica] and took photos of various rooms, now in one photo I have a silver orb to the far right of the picture any ideas what could cause this on a digital camera, flash was used as the room was dim, when i magnify the orb it has sepia markings in in that are very like a west indian face.

I am the opinion its a camera flaw but the wife insists its moore spooky

I can post the picture if instructions given as never posted a picture before.

any advice from photo experts welcome.

Hi sunny

My girlfriend/Lady took a picture outside a house some time ago.

There was a "ghost" sitting in a tree - probably water vapor that was invisible to the naked eye - but not to the eye of the camera.

Posting pictures: The procedure of this is explained in detail in Usage of IObit Product in the Lounge section.

Please read about it there.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. Link also available in my signature!

My knowledge of photos is basic, while on holiday visited a haunted house [rosehall jamaica] and took photos of various rooms, now in one photo I have a silver orb to the far right of the picture any ideas what could cause this on a digital camera, flash was used as the room was dim, when i magnify the orb it has sepia markings in in that are very like a west indian face.

I can post the picture if instructions given as never posted a picture before.

any advice from photo experts welcome.

The wife is always right

I believe your wife is right sunny staines and now you have captured that spirit and brought it back to it's new home, your home.

It will probably just wander around at night, bumping into furniture and scaring the cat, nothing serious.

So don't worry, sleep well :razz: :mrgreen:

All the best, woz of oz

Archived