IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

backhoe

solbjerg

Hi

Many years ago we had invested in a tractor with a backhoe, and I was very keen to try it out.

The dungheap from the stable had become so big that I decided to place it in a stack in one of the fields until it had to be spread.

This was a good opportunity to try out loading our cart with the backhoe, and I started out very carefully loading a full load 3-4 times without any problem - although the time I took loading was at least double of what someone used to it would have used.

After awhile I felt that I had achieved suffient prowess and started to do it more quickly, it went ok and I began to consider myself an expert backhoe operator. But suddenly something went wrong and I hit one of the sides of the cart and broke it off. Took me a couple of hours to make a new one.

Since then I have known that this is the most dangerous time during a learning process.

Starting out you go slow and careful -reading all the manuals and testing how everything works.

But to achieve the status of an expert takes a much longer time than a few test runs. And on top of that you have to keep your hand in - like if you have achieved prowess painting your walls and doors and windows, and then don't do it for a couple of years, the first few hours when you try it again you will be a little uncertain in your strokes with the paintbrush.

Cheers

solbjerg

Starting out you go slow and careful -reading all the manuals and testing how everything works.

i like the way you put this and it should be applied. before one starts to cammal

a program.or app..yes this is the worst weakness to most users,

it wont work,or its a peace of junk.

when installing ,testing.or trying .one should carefully allow what process are used or applied ,try to understand why,and what thy do.or are desired to do .

and give a app a fair chance to apply itself.then decide after you are sure

it has .then still be wary of the criticism made .by one if it fails..

unless one can post a real what one be leaves is wrong with the tried app

or program..

i used many that i for a reason disliked.or felt no use to me .but left it there.

now i play a game in my spare time .(relax)Casar IV and here is something

installed on win beta version.runs perfect..bar the odd freakish locks

yet install a other game.like giant hotel it stops running. yeh i know i like them

any how install it on win7 yep it fails.last version.so i now because i like the game casar.made a 100gig partition,installed win beta7 3nd edition. ,installed the game

and presto all is well..so there are ways to get around problems.by the way

beta is legal if one is wondering.i use it on my game pc..no net.

made a back up ,so after 90 days are up .move the saved games ,

re back the os ,and got a other 90 days.easy .

yes i total agree with your opening statement..well put

itsmejjj

After many years!

After twenty years of instructing new snowskiers the basics, I can say with certainty that its the new ones who do not take a lesson that are injured 95% of the time.

They strap them on, go to the very top of the mountain (usually the more difficult slopes), point them down hill, accelerate to a high speed, and slam into something.:cry:

Hi Melvin!!!

After twenty years of instructing new snowskiers the basics, I can say with certainty that its the new ones who do not take a lesson that are injured 95% of the time.

They strap them on, go to the very top of the mountain (usually the more difficult slopes), point them down hill, accelerate to a high speed, and slam into something.:cry:

Hi my friend. I hear what your saying. This is what I'm saying. A program that will not let you uninstall it is the same thing as a virus and that's what Returnil is as far as I'm concerned. Our members should not be tempted to try this program and should only be installed by expert PC users like yourself .It has no place here and I won't back off. Thanks for all your help on our forum. I'm off the bad meds , but I'm madder than hell at IObit at this moment. I'll get over it !!==garybear. I just hope I can get it off my Grand son in laws PC.

yes, and after a while even the minister and the officials would be illiterate - but that would not matter because they would still have nothing to do. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Well, I will add one more thing to that.

If there were no schools, it would have been very easy to run the Ministry of Education. :razz:

Cheers.

Aye JJJ!

Hope you didn't give up trying to ski though? You can always learn to ski... from me... I will teach you skiing for free. As you have taught me much to see, here... for free.:mrgreen: (almost lame poetics)

Peace, Prosperity, and Longevity to all! (especially to you and your lady JJJ), I hope she heals! Prayers with you!!

We don't all have to hit trees! You have hit a tree or two for members/visitors here. I've once or twice taken a spill myself. Its the spirit of help and happiness that counts on this forum as far as I'm concerned!

Experts in the field.

Reminds me of the expert mechanic who took one look at the dead steam engine that ran the whole mill complex and then gave it an almighty swipe with a very large hammer. The mill owner was overjoyed to see the engine start up again and then to see his large staff resuming work. However, his joy turned to disbelief when the expert presented him with a bill for $500.00.

"What" he shouted, "$500.00 for just hitting my engine once with your hammer?"

"No, no" was the reply, "Only $10.00 for the smack with the hammer, but $490.00 for knowing where to hit it!"

Hi Ted :-)

Yes that reminds me, - we once had need of auto-help service (Falck as it is called in Denmark)

We could not start the car.

Well the so called expert came -took a look at the car and said, -sometimes the start engine "hangs". - he took a big hammer and whacked the start engine HARD.

The start engine split, - but at least he was there with his breakdown van and could transport us to a real mechanic :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Reminds me of the expert mechanic who took one look at the dead steam engine that ran the whole mill complex and then gave it an almighty swipe with a very large hammer. The mill owner was overjoyed to see the engine start up again and then to see his large staff resuming work. However, his joy turned to disbelief when the expert presented him with a bill for $500.00.

"What" he shouted, "$500.00 for just hitting my engine once with your hammer?"

"No, no" was the reply, "Only $10.00 for the smack with the hammer, but $490.00 for knowing where to hit it!"

Archived